“Brought a first timer ”

Ranked #15 of 36 Restaurants in West Yarmouth
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Came by with a first timer to share the experience of a roast beef and large onion ring lunch. My Newby was very pleased. He said that he had been by here many times, but had never stopped in. We both left full and happy. I will return.

There are newer reviews for Timmy's Roast Beef

Reviewed 26 October 2016

I drove by this place countless times, and that big ole roof makes it look just like a Dairy Queen from way back! Well finally I got an opportunity to check it out! Well of coarse I got the roast beef! And boy was it GOOD! They put their own twist on it, and it gets a two thumbs way up! Keep up the good work boys! PS Let'em know the place could use a little pizzazz, you know curb appeal!
Bon Appetite!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

The best on Cape Cod! I can't decide which sandwich is my favorite, the roast beef, the pastrami, the Ruben, the BLT....they are all delicious! The staff is friendly. What a great place.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

This sandwich shop is best described and referenced as a location that should not be judged by outside appearance. The food and service is outstanding. I had been here once prior and I had a great sandwich. Today I returned and had a hot pastrami sandwich and tried the onion rings. I cannot rave enough on how good their rings are. These are by far the best ones I have ever had anywhere, and I mean everywhere. I am a big fan and highly recommend this location to everyone. I will return.

1  Thank Boxcar37
Reviewed 20 July 2016

We were cruising for lunch when we stopped by Timmy’s. I didn’t think it much of going concern because it is only open for a few hours each day in June. So I asked, "Is the Roast Beef here any good?” The reply was, “Best on the Cape!” It is very likely it was! They told me that they cook up the beef fresh each day. We ordered one of their mid-sized sandwiches on a roll and had them split it so we could both eat it. They were even patient enough to put the ketchup on my side of the roll and the mayo on her side. The sandwich was very good – a far cry from the deli roast beef we all know too well. Definitely worth a stop for a quick lunch.