“Small but mighty”

Ranked #15 of 36 Restaurants in West Yarmouth
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 February 2017

We cashed in a Cape Cod Daily Deal for Timmy's. It was our first time eating here. The guy behind the counter seemed to know everyone (maybe he was an owner?). He was straight out busy, but was giving 110% of himself to get the customers served. There are no inside tables (and I don't recall seeing any outside). We took our food to a nearby waterway to eat and watch the ocean. The food was good, so we will be back.

There are newer reviews for Timmy's Roast Beef

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Came by with a first timer to share the experience of a roast beef and large onion ring lunch. My Newby was very pleased. He said that he had been by here many times, but had never stopped in. We both left full and happy. I will return.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

I drove by this place countless times, and that big ole roof makes it look just like a Dairy Queen from way back! Well finally I got an opportunity to check it out! Well of coarse I got the roast beef! And boy was it GOOD! They put their own twist on it, and it gets a two thumbs way up! Keep up the good work boys! PS Let'em know the place could use a little pizzazz, you know curb appeal!
Bon Appetite!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

The best on Cape Cod! I can't decide which sandwich is my favorite, the roast beef, the pastrami, the Ruben, the BLT....they are all delicious! The staff is friendly. What a great place.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

This sandwich shop is best described and referenced as a location that should not be judged by outside appearance. The food and service is outstanding. I had been here once prior and I had a great sandwich. Today I returned and had a hot pastrami sandwich and tried the onion rings. I cannot rave enough on how good their rings are. These are by far the best ones I have ever had anywhere, and I mean everywhere. I am a big fan and highly recommend this location to everyone. I will return.

1  Thank Boxcar37