“roastbeef”

Ranked #15 of 36 Restaurants in West Yarmouth
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 April 2017

am sorry but this place was Horrible!I never give or gave a bad review.But can't give a good one.That their main food.Roast Beef.I threw mine away .It was tasteless dry just all around terriable

There are newer reviews for Timmy's Roast Beef

Reviewed 25 February 2017

It's all good at Timmy's. The roast beef may be the main attraction, but the onion rings are damn good, too. If you want to get a great pastrami sandwich on the Cape, you can't do better than Timmy's. whatever you are having, I recommend that you wash it down with a cold can of Cape Cod Cranberry Soda. The food comes out very quickly, but I wouldn't dare to call it "fast food". This is real food, made to order.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

We cashed in a Cape Cod Daily Deal for Timmy's. It was our first time eating here. The guy behind the counter seemed to know everyone (maybe he was an owner?). He was straight out busy, but was giving 110% of himself to get the customers served. There are no inside tables (and I don't recall seeing any outside). We took our food to a nearby waterway to eat and watch the ocean. The food was good, so we will be back.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Came by with a first timer to share the experience of a roast beef and large onion ring lunch. My Newby was very pleased. He said that he had been by here many times, but had never stopped in. We both left full and happy. I will return.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

I drove by this place countless times, and that big ole roof makes it look just like a Dairy Queen from way back! Well finally I got an opportunity to check it out! Well of coarse I got the roast beef! And boy was it GOOD! They put their own twist on it, and it gets a two thumbs way up! Keep up the good work boys! PS Let'em know the place could use a little pizzazz, you know curb appeal!
Bon Appetite!