“Yum”

Ranked #15 of 37 Restaurants in West Yarmouth
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 4, 2017

We stopped by for lunch. Its just a little place. They cook their beef medium rare, but I am a well done kinda girl. They had no problem making our sandwich the way we like it. The service was fast. The sandwich was fantastic. The price was really reasonable. There is couple picnic tables out front.

Reviewed May 21, 2017

I got there a little early on Saturday morning but Timmy had already been there for hours preparing the food for they day. I had the best roast beef sandwich ever and onion rings that were Made from fresh onions with just enough batter to make a light crust. I am glad I found this place and I am adding it to my Cape Cod itinerary for future trips! Timmy's tip: always try the local places that are open year round (not just during the busy tourist season).

2  Thank Stephanie H
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best roast beef sandwich I have ever had.
Locally owned for over 30 years. The owner is there every day and is very friendly. Definitely my go to place for lunch when on the cape

1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed April 1, 2017

am sorry but this place was Horrible!I never give or gave a bad review.But can't give a good one.That their main food.Roast Beef.I threw mine away .It was tasteless dry just all around terriable

Reviewed February 25, 2017

It's all good at Timmy's. The roast beef may be the main attraction, but the onion rings are damn good, too. If you want to get a great pastrami sandwich on the Cape, you can't do better than Timmy's. whatever you are having, I recommend that you wash it down with a cold can of Cape Cod Cranberry Soda. The food comes out very quickly, but I wouldn't dare to call it "fast food". This is real food, made to order.

1  Thank Roy T