“Always look forward to stopping at Timmy's”
Review of Timmy's Roast Beef

Timmy's Roast Beef
Ranked #15 of 36 Restaurants in West Yarmouth
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 June 2017

Still great after all these years.!!! The Roast beef is just so tender and being in a onion bun, just tops it off. I could eat here every day.
Great Service and Great Food!!!

There are newer reviews for Timmy's Roast Beef

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

I tried to take a picture of the roast beef sandwich and onion rings, but they didn't make it home. Best onion rings ever! And tender, delicious roast beef sandwich. I love it with their horseradish sauce, my husband loves their barbecue sauce. Friendly service is also appreciated.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

We stopped by for lunch. Its just a little place. They cook their beef medium rare, but I am a well done kinda girl. They had no problem making our sandwich the way we like it. The service was fast. The sandwich was fantastic. The price was really reasonable. There is couple picnic tables out front.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I got there a little early on Saturday morning but Timmy had already been there for hours preparing the food for they day. I had the best roast beef sandwich ever and onion rings that were Made from fresh onions with just enough batter to make a light crust. I am glad I found this place and I am adding it to my Cape Cod itinerary for future trips! Timmy's tip: always try the local places that are open year round (not just during the busy tourist season).

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best roast beef sandwich I have ever had.
Locally owned for over 30 years. The owner is there every day and is very friendly. Definitely my go to place for lunch when on the cape