“So much more than pizza”

Mike's Roast Beef & Pizzeria
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Consistently good food.. Great variety. The pizza, steak tips, salads and roast beef sandwiches are absolutely delicious. Everytime.. This place actually makes my teenage boy want to eat salad! The only thing that this restaurant has disappointed me with was their wings.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

The place doesn't look too appealing inside but is clean and spacious. The food is amazing and their portions are very large. We had a hard time to decide what to eat as the menu enormously diverse. The prices were surprisingly low too for the amount of food we ordered. Loved it, highly recommended!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and drink. Casual sitting outside with entertainment. Great for a family with children. Prices are reasonable.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We went on our last day in the Cape and were looking for a take out food. Food was very good and portions were big. Very affordable. We are planning to go back!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We were like deer in the headlights when we looked up at the menu. Lots of choices. Lots. This is an order at the counter place. Take out or eat in. The people at the counter were very nice. I couldn't make up my mind so I ordered the signature roast beef sandwich. Wicked good. She got chicken tenders and onion rings. Terrific too. We will be back for sure. Tons of other things to order on the menu. Busy place. I now know why. Very casual.