I was a little amazed by how it was not as clean as it could/should have been. In our room there was a beer bottle cap between the fridge and the tv and it was in a pile of dust (the whole weekend). When we went to the pool there was a candy wrapper on the windowsill by the games the whole weekend. Not sure if I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidewater is a family friendly hotel which is centrally located and minutes to Hyannis, ferries to the islands, beaches, golf, fishing, restaurants, and shopping. Indoor and Outdoor pools and 50's style breakfast diner (open seasonally). Rooms with refrigerators, coffee makers and some with water views. Landscaped picnic area with playground, grills and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tidewater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidewater Hotel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Motel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Inn West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA