See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Great location. Great price. Had a laundry, breakfast, microwave, and fridge. Had a front door and a back door. The pool was being repaired but it was too cold to swim. There were a lot of workers staying there (big trucks—not 18 wheelers) but it was a very quiet place. Kids were welcomed. Front desk was super helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2017

The hotel is non-smoking. I checked in at 10pm after driving four hours, and I had to sign the standard waiver that if I smoked (we are both non-smokers!), I would agree to pay a $250 cleaning fee. Imagine our surprise when we opened the door and the room wreaked of smoke. The last person's $250 didn't go very far in purifying the smell. The kind gentleman at the front desk had no other rooms available, but gave us a spray and an air purifier (very noisy but helpful in reducing the odor).

On the pro-side, the room was spacious enough, wifi OK, bed comfortable. But who would leave the outside door unlocked? And what housekeeper would fail to clean up the coffee and coffee cup left behind? Sheesh.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Scott F, Manager at Quality inn Westfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Bruce,

We are sorry that we were not able to switch you to another room because we were sold out. We have spoken to the housekeeper responsible for that particular room and it has now be deep cleaned to remove any lingering smoke odors. We do hope you will give us another chance to make a better impression on you in the future.

Scott Fusco
Hotel Manager

Reviewed October 17, 2017

Pros: Nice big room
Great pillows
Easy to find (right off the Mass Pike)
Cons: Not squeaky clean
Room smelled musty on arrival
Very loud trucks in the early morning if you are on the non parking lot side

We were only here for one night. Room was large and comfy. The bathroom had quite a few hairs left behind by prior guests. The headboard of the bed also had something spattered over it (ick).Breakfast was good but...the floor was very sticky. Not just in one spot but the whole floor. If I had seen a mop I would have mopped the floor for them it was that bad.

Just a little bit cleaner and it would have been great.

Room Tip: Parking lot side will be quieter and you can access it directly from your room on the 1st floor
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Scott F, Director of Sales at Quality inn Westfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Scott Fusco
Director of Sales
Quality Inn
413-568-2821

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Thank God I didn’t read all those old reviews before I checked in, Nothing could be further from the truth. I had a very easily, professional, cordial check in. Scott was very helpful and informative as well,As it turned out he was sales manager of the place. As to the room itself was perfect for me as I was alone, probably the rooms with more beds are a bit bigger but this was all I needed. I just wanted a place to sleep for the night and a clean bathroom. That is exactly what I’ve got, along with him very good breakfast, and a most reasonable price. Have I stayed in better places, yes. Did they cost me a lot more, also yes. I will be back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed July 24, 2017

Spent last Friday evening here with wife. Price was fine. We are Choice members.

Breakfast was included and plentiful. Staff was pleasant and welcoming. Room bathroom had some sort of water leak and the floor - and we reported it.

Definitely had not major renovations for many years.

Room Tip: Our lst floor room was fine with an exit directly to parking lot
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple