“My favorite pizza/sub/seafood shop anywhere!!”

The Willows Pizza Subs & Seafood
Ranked #20 of 59 Restaurants in Westford
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Description: At The Willows Pizza & Seafood in Westford, Massachusetts, your satisfaction is our top priority! We offer the best pizza, sandwiches, pasta, and dinner options. And we only use the finest and freshest ingredients. So, whether you're feeding one or catering a crowd, our menu has something for everyone. Order by phone or online.
Reviewed September 19, 2015

Everything is fresh and cooked to order. My favorite is the Paul's special. It's a chicken bomb with creamy american cheese. The pizza is excellent with a perfect size crust (not too thick/thin).

They serve beer and wine. I love the outside screened-in patio for nice days.

Reviewed May 30, 2015 via mobile

The Willows have been a staple in Westford for as long as I can remember.
The offer great seafood, pizza, subs and pasta. Tonight I tried their calzone for the first time and loved it! Perfect crust, light and fluffy.
The steak and cheese is another favorite in our house too.
If you are looking for a casual place to hang out and play keno or maybe stay home and have delivery you should give The a Willows a try. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed May 31, 2014

I've been stopping here on occasion when coming to visit my parents. I ordered the fish & chips for the first time. I brought it to my car to take home, and BOY did it smell fishy. I thought to myself "I hope this tastes better than it smells!" I was pleasantly surprised that it was SUPER delicious and fresh, and the fries were nice and crispy. I really also love their grilled chicken greek salad. The chicken is delish and the salad isn't just boring head lettuce. It's got a nice variety of veggies and assorted lettuces. They have a crowded indoor dining area which always seems pretty clean, and a clean restroom. During warm months they have screened-in outdoor patio with picnic tables.

2  Thank JulieWithIn-Laws
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The Willows buys fresh fish and lobster. It reminds me of a North Shore "clam shack." They make the best lobster rolls and fried seafood around. We've had 2 lobster rolls from local chains this summer and the lobster had no flavor at all. Other places charged twice the price or more. These are what everyone wants. Their large is a small sub! The fried clams, scallops, etc. are fresh and the batter is light, not overly greasy. Meat eaters in the family love the Steak Bombs, and tuna subs are not sloppy with excess mayo. Have had many other menu items, always excellent. We always get take out or delivery. Our guests can't believe we get these great lobster rolls delivered to our door!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

There was nothing terribly exciting about this little pizza shop, but it was very good. My husband got a pizza, I got a cold sub. Both were very tasty and worth the reasonable pricing. Friendly staff and comfortable place.

We have driven by this place for years and finally decided to stop in. I'm glad we did.

If you're in the area and your tummy is grumbling, stop on in and grab some just plain good food.