Westford Regency Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$159
Courtyard
US$189
US$139
US$129
All reviewshealth clubbanquet managerconference centerconference facilitiesconference roombit datedfront desk stafffirst floornice poolflat screen tvnew englandmini fridgeweddingluncheongymhallwayryan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Small rooms, older. Stayed here twice for close proximity to family functions. Friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank webbunny1
Clark G, Public Relations Manager at Westford Regency Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on this site. It is always helpful to hear from our guests. We were happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to have the opportunity to accommodate you again in the near future

Reviewed 15 February 2012

I recently stayed here while I was visiting a local business. I didn't take advantage of the Health Club, the buffet, etc. So I can't comment on those aspects, which seem to contribute to the more positive reviews. But the basics were poor. I was in a ground floor room and one of my windows didn't lock. there must've been a plumbing issue prior to my arrival because when I turned on the shower I found myself standing in a stream of brown water. The bed linens looked rumpled as though they hadn't been changed, and the blanket was worn and dirty looking. The same goes for the carpeting in the room. My bedside table lamp only worked if I turned on the main switch to the room, which meant that the entry light was on as well and I had to get out of bed turn off the light after I finished reading and was ready for sleep.The walls were thin and I could hear the TV from the neighboring room. And can you believe there's no wireless internet.

I ordered breakfast for delivery between 8:20 and 8:40 in the morning. At 8:45 it still hadn't arrived so I called to check on it. When I voiced my concern to the person who answered the phone she said "8:40 right?" I said "well, actually between 8:20 and 8:40, and it's now 8:46. With no apology, she said "he's making it now and it will be there in 5 to 10 minutes".

I guess if your idea of a good stay is a great buffet and health club this may work for you. Otherwise I'd encourage you to look elsewhere.

Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank LindaSG

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on this site. All reviews are helpful and give us the opportunity to continue to improve our service.
We do apologize for the inconvenience of the discolored water. This was due to a broken pipe and was immediately repaired.
The room in question was checked as soon as the guest checked out and it was found to have functioning wireless internet as well as windows that opened, closed and locked properly.
We strive to provide our guests with the best service possible and hope you will return in the near future.

Reviewed 11 January 2012

New Year's Eve 2012 was a weekend that was wonderful due in part to the great party at the Westford Regency Inn. Check-in was early 12:00 so we all got there settled in then went to mingle. Everything was spread out during the evening so you didn't feel rushed. The appertizers were out of this world. The Jumbo shrimp, oysters and crab legs were delicious. It is all you can eat and we all had plenty to eat. Everything was so fresh. Then there was time to relax before the dinner at 8:00. The dinner itself was what you would expect at events like this. The band was faboulous. They had everyone up on the dance floor all night long. The party lasted until 1:00. The buffet breakfast was plentiful and a great way to end the weekend. There was also a late check-out 12:00. Definitely something to consider for next year.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 December 2011

I, as part of our reunion committee, recently planned and attended our 25th high school reunion at the Westford Regency and stayed in an overnight room, as well.

This is our 2nd time holding our reunion at this facility - we also held our 20th reunion here 5 years ago. Our reunion committee felt that the Regency staff was so easy to work with and everyone had such a great time at the event that it was an easy decision to return to the Regency for our 25th reunion.

The Westford Regency Sales Office was extremely professional, friendly and accommodating in our many requests and/or changes to our reunion details and banquet orders leading up to the night of our event. Rhi Whitaker was our Sales Consultant and she did a great job!

The food for the event was fantastic. We had a dinner buffet for both the 20th & 25th events and there was so much food each time! I found the food to be top quality. The feedback was extremely positive - everyone said the food was GREAT.

The Banquet Manager, Bartender, and Servers the night of the event were very professional, friendly and accommodating. We had some last-minute requests from our DJ and our Banquet Manager was right on it. It was resolved in no time!

A few of us rented a suite for the night. The room was a good size to accommodate 5 of us ladies getting ready before the event and for sleeping accommodations. The room/bathroom was very clean and the bed was very comfortable.

I did not stay for the Sunday morning brunch, so I cannot comment on that at this time.

Overall, we found the Regency a perfect location for our reunion (twice!) and the hotel staff to be very professional, friendly, courteous and accommodating to our needs. It is a beautiful hotel, and I would highly recommend this location!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Rachel L
Reviewed 1 December 2011

Soon after Labor Day this year, I went on a business trip to Boston. Actually it was a little north of Woburn and I knew where I would stay. Although I have lived in the Florida Keys for the last thirty years, New England is my home. Often I yearn to experience the history, culture, heart, and geography of New England, so when I have to fly into Logan, the start of my stay, I can get quite excited. Business is challenging and demanding enough, thus, I look forward to being in a place I can relax and have the privacy to do my planning. Voila! The Westford Regency Inn and Conference Center.Just off I-495, a convenient location to visit Boston, southern N.H. and Maine, and if driving west, the Mass. Pike and beyond.

The hotel has this humble, pleasing warmth of a New England inn I want. It's hard to believe after so many years, its characterf and charm seems to enhance exponentialy. I've been in the hospitality industry all my adult life, so I can get quite critical of things I see. I've never been disappointed at the Regency. Any time i needed a concern attended too, I was always satisfied with a timely response. This is an operation having a quaintness with having all the accommodations offered by a large chain hotel. In Concord, just down the road apiece, I can stand on that Bridge and feel the "shot heard round the world", the start of the American Revolution, in 1775. Driving onto the property of the Regency, with its impeccably maintained grounds, and seeing an architecture depicting eons past, I can reminesce that same historic event and romance. Once inside the facility, immaculate in every aspect and corner I might add, I was never greeted with a painful painted-on smile. This exceptionaly professional manner is very apparent with no intrusion. Now, who wouldn't enjoy that? I want this attitude, I need this attitude, I pay for this sentiment, and I get it. If I have a need for unimportant bits of information to a major concern as I see it, the staff seems to be genuinely concerned for my personal comfort and satisfaction. The Inn has an uncommon, well-equipped fitness center that goes beyond the typical.

The rooms are fine. If there's a problem and presented to the attention of the staff, it is immediately addressed. I mean immediately. I am there to take as little time as possible in a room, charming as it is. I know when I awake; I will have been comfortable and well-rested, ready and fresh for the challenges of the day's events knowing at the end, I can return to my retreat, as if it's a sanctuary; a safe place me being proteced from the big bad world. Yes, I really mean all of this stuff. The Inn's heated swimming pool looks out to New England foliage through pane-glass windows ceiling to floor, or is it floor to ceiling? I was never sure of that. The pub-type restaurant is quite adequate and offers, as part of the happy hour, late afternoon appitizers to anyone who wants to entertain it. I'm intrigued by the open breakfast dining area off to the right of the lobby as you come into the building. Although breakfast dining is open to the lobby, there's this feeling of separatness and quiet, not clumsy and noisy. You know what I mean if you ever visited the ground floor of the Pru.

In the morning, if chose to take advantage in its offerings, there's either a continental breakfast buffet which is more than just the standard fair. Or maybe enjoy the offerings of the full breakfast buffet attended by a cook-to-order qualified breakfast cook (chef-thank you very much). I can chose from a single egg to a most creative omelet. Maybe pancakes or maybe french toast with a tasty strawberry topping covered with gobs and gobs of whipped cream will be my choosing. YUM! Of course, always an assortmant of breakfast meats. Look for a surprise quiche or crepe. Nice touch. A Sunday brunch no other hotel dining could match is complimented with a chocolate fountain. Eat until you bust!

Having fun asking about the facility, I find there are separate rooms to accommodate any kind and size of informal to formal dining, banquet, wedding, function, or business meeting. An expert planning staff to help with the arrangements is available. All of these incredibly arranged sections are close to the other without being cramped. Talk about attention to detail, as it is said. This, is indeed, what I have experienced at the Inn.

Westford Regency Inn and Conference Cednter, 5-Star service and accommodations without the 5-Star price. While I don't ignore what is, the Regency Inn takes on impossible tasks and continuously succeeds.

Good for you (and me). Bravo! You've earned it.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business