“Perfect Atmosphere”
Review of BixBite Restaurant

BixBite Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 60 Restaurants in Westford
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A New England style restaurant featuring "Comfort Foods" among other traditional favorites! ~Full Liquor License~ Serving delicious and remarkable food and drinks, using FRESH ingredients which combine both modern-creative and traditional New England styles of cooking. Breakfast served Tuesday thru Sunday.
Reviewed May 12, 2018

My husband and I have been here twice breakfast and plan on returning. Each time we've swung by, we've been seated and served very quickly. The waitstaff is very attentive and friendly. It's never been too loud so I can sit with my husband and chat over a cup of coffee. The place is always pristine. The breakfast menu is your average breakfast fare but it is fulfilling and reasonably priced. If you're looking for a no hassle, full breakfast, then I'd say BixBite can deliver!

Reviewed January 11, 2018

We came for breakfast and were seated right away at a table near the bar. It was below zero outside but it was nice and warm inside.
Our waitress was an older woman who was very nice and attentive to our needs.
I ordered the Little Gem which is 3 scrambled eggs with diced ham, home fries and choice of white or wheat toast. I asked if they had rye bread and she said yes but there was an upcharge which I have NEVER seen anywhere before. My wife ordered the New England breakfast which comes with 2 eggs, bacon, sausage, or ham, and either of the 2 types of toast.
The food came fairly quickly but it wasn't that good. The home fries are awful, I think they're deep fried. The scrambled eggs were cooked well done which I don't like. My wife enjoyed the ham but also didn't care for the home fries at all.
The waitress always topped off the coffee cups but the food wasn't good enough to make us want to return. The bill came to $26 (before tip) for our breakfast with just 2 drinks so it wasn't cheap either.

1  Thank yawl52
Reviewed September 4, 2017

This was our breakfast destination after staying at the Regency Hotel. It was close by and its not a chain restaurant. The place wasn't full when we got in, but it was full when we left. The service was wonderful and the food was very good. I ordered coffee and the mug was really big - yes a mug. You don't normally get a mug anymore. I also opted for the oatmeal with brown sugar and an English muffin which you can get grilled or toasted. No one ever asked me that before. Those traveling with me ordered eggs, french toast, pancakes, larger breakfasts. They both said WOW when the plates came out. But they did a good job eating them! We were all very satisfied with our meals. When and if I am in the area again this would definitely be a restaurant I would visit. It is in a strip mall off the exit.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

We were staying in Westford and chose Bixbite for breakfast as a choice that met the desires of the whole party. You can get a full breakfast or something light. The menu is fairly extensive, the food good and the prices moderate. Service was better than average and the atmosphere is nicer than a diner.

Reviewed July 15, 2017

I passed by this place for years and finally stopped in for lunch with a friend. It was a joy to behold. Fresh ingredients and casual atmosphere. I'd go here again and again.

1  Thank Pioneer803603