“Quick an Fresh”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #36 of 59 Restaurants in Westford
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Stopped here this past week looking for a quick bite. Restaurant was very clean including bathroom, just your typical Subway. We got a BLT and a chopped salad. Both were very good and hit the spot. Its next door to Chipolte. Only negative was the couple working there that were very hard to understand, their English was not that great. But they were very nice and got our meal correct.

Reviewed November 3, 2015

Nice clean Subway,sandwich was made very nice,not sloppy.
young man behind counter was very helpful and was quick on making the subs.

Reviewed October 13, 2015

I have been to several subways recently when in transit because sometimes when traveling you just don't have time to poke around and find local eats. I, up to this one, was always happy with the salad built like a sandwich they had, where you could have one of your favorite sandwiches but chopped up in a sandwich. Now sooner or later, Subway needs to add a gluten free options for sandwiches, but this salad had always gotten the job done. And in fact most times I couldn't eat the whole thing in one sitting. So when the local eats place I was going to try was closed and I needed to eat I came to this subway and this subway had the smallest salad I have ever been served and I left feeling hungry and cheated for my money. I am sure they would say that everything was portioned out but every other subway I have been to the salad lid was being brushed with fillings, here it barely came over the rim.

Reviewed August 4, 2015

Subways are reliable because they are the same all over the world and Subway Westford is no different. The subs are well made and the ingredients are fresh. The staff were friendly and the places itself was spotlessly clean. Wi fi was also good.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Like most other Subway chains, this one was decent. The food was served very quick and the restaurant was clean. For someone looking for a quick bite to eat without the wait, this is the place for you.