“AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!”

Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed May 20, 2017

This place is seriously AMAZING! I really wish we had a place like this in Michigan.

We were visiting due to my husband having work training/vacation. My husband went to Kimball Farms with his co-workers one evening and the next evening, me, my husband and our 17 month old went.

The food portions are ginormous. The prices are worth it for the food, but I will say, the price of the drinks are outrageous! The ice cream is delicious and a small is BIG. Get a kiddie! haha

Best steak tips and potato salad I have ever had! So good!

Can you build one in Michigan? ;)

Thank you!

Reviewed May 20, 2017

Its a farm. Dining under a tent outside. Food is good but you pay indoor dining/restaurant prices at a counter, wait for your number to be called, and carry it to a picnic table.

Reviewed May 15, 2017

It's a ritual to us on our trips to New England from Florida...
stop for ice cream, even at 10 am! Love it!

Reviewed May 6, 2017

Definitely worth the trip if you are a local or a visitor. This place is such a fun stop for all ages. There are two mini golf courses ~ both are fun and not too challenging. They keep adding new things all of the time ~ batting cages, animals, arcade and some new things this year.

The BEST part of all is the ice cream! They have so many yummy flavors ~ give the caramel cashew chip or peanut butter chip a try. The serving sizes are HUGE! We usually get a large and then take half home for another day! I LOVE good ice cream and this is as good as it gets! You'll love it!

Reviewed May 3, 2017

The ice cream is always amazing and the driving range and mini-golf is a good time! The arcade is a bit expensive and lacking. The food is very tasty but very expensive. It's definitely worth a visit.