“Peng, Huan, Ken A+ SUSHI”

Bamboo Fine Asian Cuisine
Ranked #5 of 59 Restaurants in Westford
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2016

Traveling solo, on a date or with family... Bamboo has fine food and the atmosphere to satisfy and does it with delight! On travel? This is where you get the very fresh....the very best - presentations are quality and conversations exciting. The sushi team exhibits Japan's creativity and tradition and still makes one feel special. Need Chinese to go? Easy and delicious. I can honestly say you will not go wrong with Bamboo.

Reviewed October 30, 2016

We have gone to Bamboo in Westford many times. We have also gotten take out. All visits have been enjoyable. Clean and comfortable with attentive staff. Food always very good.

Reviewed October 23, 2016

We were unaware of this place until we asked our GPS to look for food. So glad we tried it. It is a little pricey but the quality is amazing. We sat at the Sushi bar and had some really good Maki rolls. Although it's a bit off the beaten path we'll be going back there.

Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

We had a corporate dinner here, food was good and fresh. Enjoyed everything I had ( apps, sushi, and main dishes) our food was not one the best part of the night, our one server was very very accommodating and did everything we asked and did it with politeness.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

I have been going here for many years and I just went again in September. My family took me for my birthday. Always good food and always good service. They have a buffet here as well that is awesome.