“Can't Believe this is in Westford!!!!!!”
Review of Seoul Kitchen

Seoul Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 58 Restaurants in Westford
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 December 2016

I get to Westford about once a month lately more frequently, and the take-out at Whole Foods usually suffices. Not anymore; Seoul Kitchen, Ah Lurves Yu!

Imagine finding authentic Korean in a strip mall (well, that IS the norm, but imagine finding it in a SUBURBAN strip mall), in a chain-intensive area, with a nice bar, a nice sushi bar, real drinks, and very reasonable prices.

Korean specialties were great, altho the patron is more of a cross between a traditional patron, and a Chinese scallion pancake. DH raved about the wings. I tried the broth from his Tempura Ramen, and it was full of bonito flavor.

Both times I came after work to a warm welcome. only caveat, call for reservations on Friday or saturday nights; even tho it is large for a Korean restaurant, we had to eat at the bar last night.

1  Thank galleygirlBoston

Reviewed 16 December 2016

So much to chose from, all fresh with an attentive fully staffed establishment. There is a variety of seating with generous hours Tuesday through Sunday from lunch through dinner.

I loved the piping hot Stone Pot Bimbim Bap which is Korean rice served in a hot stone bowl with vegetables and sides of kimchi along with fresh Korean potato salad. Choice of beef, chicken, tofu or slow cooked pork. Although not much of a meat eater, I had the beef, it was tender and sweet and delicious.

Great on a cold day/evening especially for Korean food and although I have not had their Japanese, I believe it would be just as savory.

Considering business, this lunch was healthy and although not fast food it only took 30 minutes from seating to leaving.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

My husband and I had the lunch buffet at Seoul Kitchen. We started with soups, both delicious. We then headed to sushi, a varied selection that was excellent. The abundant selection of hot food all looked wonderful. Unfortunately, everything was cold. This was not only a disappointment in terms of taste, but a safety concern for me. We let our server know that our food was cold. He thanked us for letting him know and I did see him check something underneath the buffet. We were then presented with the check. If I went back, which I probably would not, I would definitely order from the menu and not risk illness from buffet food not kept at an appropriate temperature.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Arrived in the area for a late one night stay. Had a glass of wine as the food was prepared. We had the dumplings and kalbi to go.
Good selection of adds for the kalbi and good amount of rice and lettuce leaves. Enjoyable dinner.

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Swerved off 495 on the way home last night to check out Seoul Kitchen in Westford. Good parking and a nice location off the highway. Service was quick and pleasant and it was busy but not crazy on a Thursday night. I had the stone pot bi bim bap - classic rice bowl topped with lots of veggies and seasoned beef plus a fried egg. They serve with lots of little side dishes (banchan) of pickled veggies and tofu for the table. My only disappointment was that the rice didn't brown up in the store bowl but the food was delicious and plentiful. I'm going to return with others to try more of the menu