“Great Pub Food”

Main Street Grille
Ranked #27 of 130 Restaurants in Weymouth
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Description: We are a full service family restaurant and bar. We provide plenty of High Definition Tv's for viewing as well as Trivia two days per week. We have a fairly large menu of scratch made items.
Reviewed July 1, 2015

Excellent burgers and sandwiches and wonderful crispy french fries! It's a great place for a quick bite, good food and friendly atmosphere.

1  Thank Joyce M

Reviewed June 18, 2015

We have visited this restaurant twice in the past 6 weeks and we will definitely return. Both times were on a Friday night so there was a short wait but nothing that would keep me away. The food was served piping hot. We had a mixture of Steak tips, turkey dinner, the prime rib special and a burger, everyone was thrilled with the quality of the food. Our server was friendly and attentive. The atmosphere was nice although the chairs and booths were not the most comfortable. I would not hesitate to recommend this place for a good wholesome meal.

1  Thank eddier02184
Reviewed May 24, 2015

First comment... Emily, our server was very accommodating and excellent.
Now the food. We went for "lunner" (late lunch, early dinner). We shared a bowl of clam chowder, which was quite good... not too thick, or thin. Had a nice amount of clams. Potato pieces were cut too big.
Blue burger was ordered medium and came well done, and was a little short on blue cheese. Spareribs, while cooked very nicely, could have had a little more flavor. We both substituted onion rings for the fries, and they were excellent. My wife enjoyed the fried pickles... for me, it's just not my thing.

2  Thank Eagle42
Reviewed March 18, 2015

We have frequented this place more in the summer but have tried all the appetizers and they are all delicious. The steak tips are delicious and the open face turkey was excellent. Get the gravy on the side! Nothing on the desert menu ever stood out all the usual types. The waitresses are pretty attentive and the food doesn't usually take too long

1  Thank Kara A
Reviewed March 3, 2015

First, let me say that I really like a good, pub style place. I've enjoyed top restaurants all over the world, but you really need a good local place in your back pocket. The only problem is, they don't always stay good. Which is what had my wife and I trying different options around Weymouth.

I used to stop here when it was under a different name, and it was nothing special. But after being invited by some friends to stop my "Main Street" for a quick bite, we liked what we found, and have been going back almost weekly for a year now.

Food is very good for the style restaurant. Usually a few good specials, but the old pub standards are done very well. And there's been a few specials (local seafood) that we've enjoyed. A good beer selection, and after my wife traded a few emails with ownership, now a respectable wine selection too.

I have no qualms recommending this place to friends, and all have had positive experiences too. It gets a bit crowded, and it's pretty much a bar, so I wouldn't bring younger children after 7pm or so, but a great local place.

1  Thank TeamTimmy