“Best Burgers we've ever had!”
Review of Warren's Place

Warren's Place
Ranked #12 of 130 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 31, 2015 via mobile

Warren's Place is little hidden gem of a restaurant on the fringe of Columbian Square in Weymouth, just off of Rt. 18 by the Pleasant Shops, and our family finds a way to eat there every two weeks or so.
We love everything from the rich chowder & Caesar salad, to the always excellent Warren's Pizza. But I have to say, that what keeps calling my wife & son back to this family-friendly pub are their incredible hamburgers. With burgers that are larger than many places, & always perfectly cooked, my hamburger-aficionado son and finicky wife are always pleased with their perfectly prepared bacon cheeseburgers with (well done) fries, always cooked to perfection.
Add to that the professional & ever-friendly service of the veteran waitresses, & a night out at Warren's will find a way to smooth out the rough edges of a challenging work day.
We just love it, and I'm fairly certain that if you like good & hearty pub-food in a warm & friendly atmosphere, then you'll enjoy it too!

1  Thank The-Salsa-Meister

Reviewed June 18, 2015

I love this place. great specials, cheap wholesome meals, I never go away hungry. Beware that on Friday evenings you may encounter a wait due to the popularity. Don't let the Harleys parked out front deter you, the folks inside are friendly and the food is good.

1  Thank eddier02184
Reviewed April 3, 2015

stopped in in the afternoon for a few cocktails and some appetizers the waitress was really friendly although the place was busy we felt we were being taken care of the food was average the drinks were average book you feel really relaxed not rushed like other restaurants.

1  Thank SkipB955
Reviewed March 17, 2015

Great bar or pub style pizza. Dinner specials are good and the kids love the wing dings. Weekend nights there is the occasional wait for seating, however for the short wait some of the best pizza in the area.

Reviewed February 24, 2015

I go to Warren's regularly. Ive seen others say that one time it was good then not so good. Well I have been there many times and on a rare occasion it isn't as good as it was before but I have been to very expensive restaurants and the same has happened. Over all I would rate their food and service as great!
The pizza is the best with a nice cold beer!
I like that I can play keno, get scratch tickets and relax!
There are lots of families that go there and you will see groups come in to get together!
Looking for good food? Relaxing spot? Place to watch sporting events? Play keno? Go to Warrens!