“Good local Place to Eat And not kill your pocketbook”
Review of Warren's Place

Warren's Place
Ranked #12 of 130 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

I had a steak veggie and fries my wife had a Turkey club that was huge and could have been named after a celebrity. Drinks aren't stingy a little over 5.00 for a generous pour brand name scotch, a medium sized wine glass with a true pour and a full high end Martini at around $7.00.
If I were an emcee for a television show that rated restaurants you'd list this as a hidden Jewell here in Weymouth, all for a budget price. A lot of families come here. Would not recommend for families after 8:00 PM as bar is too close to dining tables.
Bon Appetite At a reasonable price.
Mike or Michael P
So. Weymouth Ma

1  Thank MichaelPWeymouth

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Food was delicious! Onion rings were AMAZING! Service was great. Atmosphere was quaint. My mother was very excited they had keno here.

Reviewed June 5, 2016

We come here at least once a month and it is always very good. We also get take out pizza about twice a month and it is always good as well. The service is usually quick and the servers friendly. They make a decent size cocktail also. Its nice to go to a casual, friendly place where you can get a reasonably priced meal, a good drink, and play keno. As I sit here and write this we have just called in some take out pizza!

Reviewed April 5, 2016

The pizza was very good, they serve comfort food and have daily specials that are very good. Relaxed atmosphere with great service, several flat screens for viewing sports.

Reviewed March 31, 2016

This is the best place to go locally for bar pizza! Best around and very reasonably priced. I can't count how many times I've been to Warren's and every single time I'm set to go there I say to myself "I'm going to try a meal from the menu", because I hear so many good things about their plated food ... Nope! I always wind up ordering an ice cold High Life and a cheese plus a pepperoni pizza! Just can't keep myself away from it. Warren's is a family friendly place. Sometimes it's crazy busy and other nights, not so bad at getting a seat. I'm 62 yrs old and there have been a few times I've gone in there myself without hesitation, even though I'm not a part of the locals, I've had no problem sitting up at the bar by myself if there aren't any open tables. Waitresses have always been very pleasant, even though sometimes when I've been there they appeared to be short staffed. One of these days I'm going to have to break those chains from the bar pizza and get myself a nice meal though. I highly recommend Warren's!