“Old faithful.”

99 Restaurants
Ranked #24 of 130 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 24, 2017

You can always get a decent meal for a great price. Backyard barbecue is great. Chicken, tips, ribs 2 sides. Cooked perfect.
Boneless buffalo wings nice and hot. Have had lobster roll, balsamic chicken with lettuce wedge. Great variety.

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Went this past Sunday with my family, and our waiter was really good, I had the tilapia and I loved that came with rice and coleslaw, my husband had chicken with veggies, my daughter had the ribs with fries and mashed potatoes, my other daughter had chicken boneless and my son had pizza. We had a really good time I tried the frozen strawberry lemonade it was delicious, like everything else.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

My wife and I went to this 99 as a Fundraiser for a historical society. We were very pleased with the food, setting, waitstaff, and location. What started as good deed turned into a good find!! Have been back a number of times since!!

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Have been here a number of times - keep coming back as the prices are very reasonable - enough items to keep the kids happy and the food is OK. Go there usually on the spur of the moment when we don't feel like cooking.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

My party of three stopped in on a Tuesday evening (around 8:30pm). For whatever reason, we were seated next to a family with several small children even though there was plenty of seats available further away. Our server was not in a hurry to wait on us, and others were starting the clean up process. We did ask if we had time to order (yes, they close at 11pm), but yet we waited for our server. Not a good start. The food and amount served was ok and the price was reasonable. I ordered an after dinner alcoholic coffee drink and was charged $10 for something that tasted like coffee only). Needless-to-say, we were unimpressed with this place and would probably not go back.