“Long time favorite still great”

Uncle Charlie's Finer Diner
Ranked #7 of 130 Restaurants in Weymouth
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 22, 2016

This has been around for a while and they still have some dynamite breakfast and lunch meals at a good price. They have the Pot Roast diner for lunch and also Pot Roast with eggs for breakfast...you have to wrap your mind around it but I loved it.
They have a nice quiche and fish and chips plate.
The best thing about this place are the fantastic waiting staff. Places can learn from this crew. They work together and their happy attitude is contagious. Not a phony put on but genuine love of the place. It's a place to get a great breakfast and a boost of happiness for you day.

1  Thank Paul L

Reviewed June 27, 2016

Breakfast was very good. They have a pretty wide variety on the menu. The atmosphere is plain and simple but clean. Service was friendly and very good. Definitely got to try the blueberry pancakes.

1  Thank frank c
Reviewed May 24, 2016

This is a popular and friendly diner. Nothing fancy here. However, there is great staff, great food and plenty of it, and very cheap eats! There is always a line, but it seats pretty quickly. They don't rush you out though, and families are relaxed here!

1  Thank Snow9129
Reviewed April 10, 2016

I've driven by this diner 100's of times. Yesterday I decided I had to try this place and to my surprise I'm glad I did. When you enter you are greeted right away and told to pick any table you want. I ordered the Hungry mans plate. It came with eggs,sausage,homefries,toast and pancakes. The pancakes were light and fluffy, homefries were crispy and mixed with onions. The eggs were cook perfectly. I am so mad at myself for driving by this place so many times. It reminded me of a Jersey diner. I highly recommend eating here, Cash only no plastic. I will return here. Great Breakfast place!!! Only open till 3pm

1  Thank Dave T
Reviewed March 15, 2016

great place to eat breakfast. always busy. It's not going to be a quiet place for breakfast, but, the food is great.

1  Thank Sandy G