All reviews front desk mexican restaurant indoor pool hard boiled eggs continental breakfast grocery store clean rooms yogurt great customer service housekeeping staff short drive train station jackie genesis boston border microwave
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

Jeremy was so welcoming and friendly as soon as we walked in the door. He wished my daughter and her friend good luck at their dance competition (the reason for our trip) and even gave them chocolate covered pretzel sticks as a special welcome treat! We were well taken care of right away...it was very much appreciated after our white knuckle drive in a snowstorm. Thank you Jeremy for the great customer service!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
i0238, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2017

Dear Victoria F,

Thank you for taking the time to review us and specially our Front Desk GSR Jeremy. I am extremely pleased to see that he continues to WOW our guests. We are glad that you stayed at our location for your daughters dance competition. I hope you enjoyed our large indoor heated pool during your stay with us as well.

We look forward to seeing you in your future travels, and thank you again for choosing the Red Roof Plus Woburn.

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

Friendly upbeat guy, helped when key didn't work and made sure it worked so we didn't have any more issues. Made you feel welcomed the whole time he was talking to you. Great service and clean location. Again his name was Jeremy

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Ian B,

Thank you for the review and the kind words about Jeremy. He is pretty outstanding with his customer service skills and always insures that our guests feel welcome and are well taken care of. I am very pleased he insured your keys worked properly to your guest room so you wouldn't be inconvenience during your stay with us. Here at the Red Roof Plus Woburn it is our goal to insure that we provide great Customer Service.

We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus Woburn.

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

This is a wonder facility! Very clean and the staff is courteous. Jeremy was easy going and great to talk to. Furthermore, the Boston winter weather was cold and wet, but the staff had my room thermostat up and all ready for me. Thank you for a great experience!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear NavyChap47,

Thank you for the review regarding our facility, staff and particularly Jeremy at our Front Desk. I will be sure to pass on the message to them. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us regardless of our New England weather.

We look forward to you visiting us again when you are in the Boston area.

Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus Woburn.

Reviewed March 30, 2017

just stayed one night while visiting someone in hospital near bye. the first room we had there was a sticky substance on the floor so we asked for a different room and was quickly given one and it was very good no problems with it. they have a quick but decent morning breakfast. it is just like doughts and a few other things like cereal and coffee and tea. there is a small pool

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear mikegia,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I will like to apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused. I am very pleased to learn that our team took action and insured that your issue with your assigned room was taken care of immediately and you were pleased with your new room. Also pleased to hear that you enjoyed our continental breakfast.

We look forward to seeing you back in your future travels when you come back to the Boston area. Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus Woburn,

Best,

Reviewed March 28, 2017

I stay here once a week for business and always greeted with a smile from Jessica. She always remembers my face and if i need to call for any giving reason I tell her my name she always remembers me and does her best to accommodate my request.

The rooms are always clean and its the only place I will stay in Woburn Ma because I am always treated just like a true guest.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear eacarrie,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how pleasant our team member Jessica is at our Front Desk I will be sure she is aware of your kind message and inform the rest of our staff as well. I notice that you stay with us often which is very nice since we do offer deluxe rooms that have a refrigerator and microwave for the convenience of our guests. We also have our Redi Card program which gives you the chance to earn points for every stay at any of our Red Roof locations.

We look forward forward to seeing in your future travels, and thank you again for choosing the Red Roof Plus Woburn.