All reviews two bedroom suite front desk full kitchen train station free breakfast is the sofa bed waffles fresh fruit shuttle service free shuttle home away from home transportation center boston woburn recommend this hotel to anyone off the highway new england nice stay
Reviewed July 28, 2017

Staff was great morning, noon and night. Breakfast was always good with lots of choices. The staff went out of their way to help me with printing tickets. Thank you for a good time, we would definitely stay there agin.

Room Tip: Room was always neat and clean. We didn't have any issues
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ResidenceInn W, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review. I’m glad that my team could be of assistance with all your needs during your time with us and that you enjoyed the variety of choices available at our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. We hope to become your hotel of choice when visiting our area. Please come back and visit us again soon at the Residence Inn by Marriott Boston–Woburn.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

We stayed here while visiting the area and expected to spend a good amount of time at the hotel. We stayed in a 2 bedroom which was clean and had a full kitchen which was nice as we had a couple of meals in the unit. The free breakfast was excellent, my kids especially enjoyed the make your own waffles. The pool was small but my the kids had a blast. The Hotel is convenient to highways so when we did venture out it was easy to get to Cambridge and Boston.

The only downside for me was that the hotel is pet friendly. Though my kids like seeing dogs in the hall I did notice some unpleasant odors in our hall.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ResidenceInn W, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

It was a pleasure to welcome your family to our extended stay hotel and I’m delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. It’s great to read that you were pleased with the convenience of being able to prepare meals in your fully equipped suite, yet also start your day at our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. We appreciate your feedback regarding our pet-friendly policies and I will be sharing your feedback with our housekeeping team so they may continue to be on top of their game. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back to the Residence Inn by Marriott Boston–Woburn the next time you visit our area. Thank you!

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I was very happy with how well equipped the suite was, with a full kitchen and everything else travelers might need. The suite was also very clean and comfortable. We had a very restful night.
What impressed us the most, however, was how the front desk team worked tirelessly to make our stay enjoyable. When we were checking in, we found Laura and Sharon at the front desk and they were friendly and helpful to everyone. I mentioned to them that our son hadn't slept well the night before, and we really hoped that he could catch up on his sleep. They were very thoughtful and tried every way to put us in a suite away from noise and traffic. It was a busy summer weekend and the place was heavily booked. They worked together for 10 minutes to make all the necessary arrangements to get it done.
The next morning, we had a great breakfast at the hotel. Most importantly, our son had a great night sleep and was ready for the day. I would recommend this Residence Inn property regardless, but I must say that Laura and Sharon did something precious - understanding what was meaningful to their guests and taking ownership to make it happen. I think they represented this hotel very well.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
ResidenceInn W, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

On behalf of everyone at the hotel and myself, thank you for your kind words. We’re pleased you had a wonderful experience here. While it’s great to read that you enjoyed staying in our fully equipped suites, it’s your appreciation for our staff that means the most. We aim to create a lasting impression, and I’m glad that Laura and Sharon made that happen for you. It’s important to us that every guest who walks through our door feels welcome and valued and I’m so happy that your family experienced this first hand. We thank you for your wonderful feedback and hope to welcome you back to the Residence Inn by Marriott Boston–Woburn very soon. Thank you, and happy traveling!

Reviewed July 23, 2017

I shared a one-bedroom suite with two other women for one night. We had a queen bed, double pull-out sofa, and a cot. The room was much too small to add a cot. We had to move furniture around and still climb over the sofa-bed when it was pulled out. The reservations service should have been frank about the reasonability of putting a cot in this room when we made the reservations. The pool is tiny--maybe 12' x 18' and three or four kids in it fill it. An adult sans kids, I opted for the hot tub, which was very heavily chlorinated (probably a good thing!) Other than that, this was a fine urban hotel with a convenient location.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your one-night visit to the Boston area. We’re sorry to read that you were not pleased with the size of your suite. As an all-suite hotel, we offer suites in varying sizes to meet the needs of any party and we hope this did not detract from you enjoying your time with us. It was a pleasure to welcome you to the Residence Inn by Marriott Boston–Woburn and we hope to win you over completely with another visit in the future. Thank you, and have a great day!

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Spent five nights here with my family we had a one bedroom suite that was spacious and very clean. Monday night, Tuesday night, Wednesday night had the mix. First night was cheese/bread/fruit/vegetables. Second night was burgers. Third night was waffles and fruit, we skipped that night. Breakfast on Tuesday Wednesday Thursday morning was phenomenal. They used real China dishes real metal silverware. The staff is crazy busy super attentive very nice. The food is the normal scrambled eggs every morning the reconstituted kind and then different meats were served like bacon or chicken sausage or regular sausage or andouille. Of course there's the make your own waffle maker.
The stand out for this breakfast buffet is their use of fresh fruit it's not canned it's not jarred it's not rubbery. It's real fresh fruit! The fruits offered ranged from honeydew melon, cantaloupe, strawberries, grapes, pineapple, it was wonderful! Another plus was there was plenty of parking at this hotel and the location was very sensual to restaurants and shopping.
Another perk that we took advantage of was the free shuttle over to the commuter rail.
Love this Marriott Residence Inn, would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
ResidenceInn W, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Woburn, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

That 5-star rating means everything to us and my team and I are thankful that you took the time to let us know about your positive stay. We’re thrilled that your family enjoyed the delicious complimentary dining options available at our hotel, including our daily breakfast buffet and evening Residence Inn Mix. Your compliments towards our efforts to bring you fresh, enjoyable meals are greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott Boston–Woburn and we look forward to welcoming your family back the next time you travel to our area. Thank you!