All reviews office park business park front desk boston north hot tub quiet area hotel lobby easy access would stay here again pleasant stay the hotel is clean free parking great customer service business trip plenty of parking staff was friendly short drive
Reviewed July 28, 2017

Booked this hotel as down-town Boston was even more expensive. Typical Marriott template. Room clean bathroom clean though bit dated. Air condition good, though noisy. Just as well as this drowns out the noise of the I-93 which is less than a 100 yards from our window. Our room faced the motorway not the car park. The shuttle bus takes you to the train station, which has trains to the North Station which take 25minutes every hour and cost $16 return,. The train guy suggested driving and parking at wellington T station which always had spaces for parking, $6 to park then Charlie ticket $12. We had booked this hotel as we had understood it to be closer to North Station. Bar was expensive $17 for a beer and glass of wine. This explained why other people at the bar were bringing their own drink. Staff were friendly and helpful. Handy if you are stopping off for 1 night travelling.

Room Tip: Ask for car park side for less noise.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MGJRJ
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

I enjoy myself so much when I stay at this hotel. Donna, the Bistro Bartender always makes me feel like I am family, coming home for a visit!! The food is great.my favorites are the shrimp potstickers, clam chowder, Caesar salad and the New York Strip..

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Kris1136
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

We work in the area so We're here once or twice a week. The food is pretty good for a hotel restaurant/bar. But the best part of coming here is seeing Donna who is an awesome server. She's always glad to see us and always makes us feel welcome.

We always get excellent attention and we are never left waiting for anything.

We enjoy going to the courtyard frequently and look forward to future visits.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 Night with the family on a road trip, hotel was very nice inside, staff were friendly and helpful, rooms were nice and quiet, beds were very comfy, pillow selection was fantastic, rates were good also.
No complaints

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, the hotel is clean, quiet, and comfortable, but most hotels in this category are. That said, Donna is the reason I stay here. She is VERY sassy, which I like, and she knows here customers by name and their food and beverage preferences. It's like hanging out in the kitchen at home with your sassy sarcastic family, the family that you actually like hanging out with, not the other family.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
CSM_HotelManager, Manager at Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Thank you for sharing your hotel experience with us, Tracy. We're delighted to hear our friendly and welcoming staff keep you coming back to us. We appreciate your kind words and we look forward to your next visit!