“They aim to please!”

The Fix Burger Bar
Ranked #12 of 634 Restaurants in Worcester
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Went to the Fix to celebrate my grandson's birthday with his 2 college age sisters. The adults enjoyed their creative burgers with a good selection of beers, while the kids had their burgers with milk shakes. Our waitress did a great job of explaining our menu options, and was helpful and patient with our questions. The food was great, and the service and atmosphere added up to make our birthday dinner a great experience.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Stopped at The Fix Burger Bar on the way to Maine. Four days later we stopped on the way back because it was so good.
The burgers were cooked to perfection and the sweet potato fries with horseradish dipping sauce were great. They were not at all greasy.
I highly recommend the Fix Burger Bar!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Excellent choice if you're craving a good burger. With all kinds of varieties of burgers and build-your-own, you can't go wrong. The mac and cheese with sausage is a good choice too. Plenty of local and regional brews to enjoy as well. Check it out!

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

We love the "Phenomenal" burger and the dry rub wings are awesome. Not too spicy and not dripping in cheap sauce but so full of flavor. Beers selection is huge and so are the burgers.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

I had dinner there three nights in a row because it's an easy walk from the Courtyard and it's a quick in and out. I had the classic burger were you have a base to work with they have topping galore and can custom your order any way you like it. They will also cook your burger how you like it which is a bonus. Excellent beer menu the waitstaff are educated on the selection ask a question if you prefer a certain beer flavor or style. I had to go back for the Jack's Abby Helles! I did enjoy the turkey burger I had to go back for night three because it tasted spot on. I did decide to stay with the chips because they are crisp and are seasoned very well.