“Excellent food for the price”
Review of Mac's Diner

Mac's Diner
Ranked #74 of 612 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 5, 2018

Stopped at Mac's diner the other night. My wife had the mix seafood platter, I had the chick and we split a salad. The food was excellent and the price was unbeatable.

Reviewed December 7, 2016

It's a diner and not much more than what you would expect. Kind of a Worcester institution but I'd appreciate a little inspiration. I've lived in the area my whole 45 years of life and had never been. Several people suggested it so I went once, I probably won't go again.

1  Thank hikerkm
Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

Right on shrewsbury street great location, busy diner style restaurant. Good food, good service and reasonably priced.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

What a great place to have a meal. I've been going to Mac's Diner for 40 years now. Try the Paul Mac Special ( PMS ) every Wednesday!!!!

Reviewed August 3, 2016

My family of six had a wonderful Italian dinner at Mac's. We've been coming at this restaurant for years and the quality doesn't change. Service is good, food is good and you can bring your own liquor. Bring cash.