“Delicious food! ”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

A group of friends visited Boynton after aSunday afternoon matinee, arriving at 5:30pm. There was a 45 minute wait - it is worth the wait!
We got a drink from the bar and noticed people from infants to grandmas here - with great decor. College kids, too.

We also watched some scrumptious dishes go by, so when we were seated - we knew the chicken parm and spaghetti and meatballs would be perfect - and they were. The sauce rivals any you have had and the chicken was crispy on the outside, moist on the inside with just enough sauce - yummy.
The angel hair pasta was cooked to perfection and the meatballs were of a generous size and flavorful.
Another couple ordered pizza and a burger-they raved about them.

The service was attentive but not pushy, food served promptly and just the right amount of checking in. Very personable wait staff.

Parking lot behind the restaurant can get crowded but there is an attendant to help, who even walked us to our car with a huge umbrella as it was raining.

Very worth a trip! This restaurant does not disappoint.

1  Thank Karen L

Reviewed April 29, 2018

Whether you are in the mood for drinks and appetizers, standardpub fare like burgers, fries and homemade onion rings or delicious seafood, chicken, beef or pasta dishes you will find plenty of choices on this extensive menu. Wait staff is friendly, food is fresh and flavorful. Annually voted o0ne of best restaurants for families in Worcester.

1  Thank Gayle G
Reviewed April 25, 2018

was there for first time. was told by one of my co-worker. we were there. asked for pinot Grigio when it was served I politely told them its not pinot Grigio. short red hair woman said I did pour right wine. she did not even show her bottle. and she said f*cking b*tch. I mean on customer face. And also I saw bartender served an underaged girl alcohol drink. I mean what is wrong with this place? not a family restaurant...

1  Thank ChrisB13542
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Been several times. Great food. Always a wait though. Had to leave last night because of the 1 hour wait at 7:30 at night

Reviewed April 17, 2018

Went Monday, 04/16, for Supper after a harrowing day at work. I had a fantastic meal and great conversations at the Boynton - just the solace I needed.
I grabbed 1 of only 2 seats remaining at the bar around 6 or so. They have a really good standard food menu and a weekly specials menu, both also available online. All I needed to see was the polenta for me to pick the Pork Tenderloin with Polenta bedded on red sauce with spicy green beans! It was the best pork tenderloin I've ever had; I couldn't make tenderloin as good as that was. I actually overate a bit because the portion was good sized and the flavors just wouldn't let me stop eating it.
Drink prices are fair. I had beer, bourbon and scotch.
Patrons on both sides of me were a lot of fun. A single fellow with his girl visiting from Colorado and then a birthday girl celebrating with 2 male friends. We all partly watched the Bruins lose to Toronto while eating, and chatting. I hadn't been to the Boynton since not too long after they remodeled; and I left feeling I had been to "Cheers" the way the whole experience was comfortable, fun and positive.
Can't recommend it enough. FYI, no wifi.

1  Thank kamikazekiddo