“Nice place”

Price range: US$12 - US$25
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2016

I went on a Saturday night and music was good and drinks too. Not too crowded and DJ was playing good music.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Was there last night. Wait staff was night but this is the place to eat if you have no money and no taste buds. In an old warehouse with old machinery as decoration don't waste your time or money

Date of visit: August 2016
3  Thank CaptainMo1
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

First this would be a "0" if that were possible. I felt like I stepped into the late 70's as we walked in...Dark room, cheesy decor, outdated menu. Food was the worst I had in a while - fish was half raw, half rubbery. Salmon burger (a popular choice per our waitstaff) was terrible. Service was really slow. We all felt a bit queasy the rest of the night. I will never be back.

Date of visit: July 2016
3  Thank Mom-of-brego
Reviewed June 5, 2016

The food is excellent and the service and waiters top of the line, A place to bring friends or your lady out for a good meal, or just for having a drink and hit the dance floor,The place have a great atmosphere,

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank Norseman911
Reviewed June 5, 2016

The missus and me stopped in for brunch during a recent trip to Worcester. It had been 20 years or so since we were last here. We went up to the fifth floor for the brunch, which was a first or us. It's served buffet style, and there are servers on hand to help with some items.

It's a wonderfully complete buffet selection, and includes fish, chicken, beef, ham. pasta, salads, and all the usual breakfast stuff.

I focused on salmon and shrimp, while the missus started with a roast beef themed plate. We both took a second run down the line, and then did dessert (fantastic selections) and left satisfied. We're looking for a reason to get back to Worcester soon, just to experience this excellent brunch again.

Buffet for two with Bloody Marys, $45.

Dress nice, and remove your hat.

Date of visit: June 2016