“a+ sashimi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2018

we ordered all different types of rolls and sashimi and everything was fresh. From all of the other reviews online I knew this place was going to be good. Definitely a good place to check out if you are in area!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Visiting family in Worcester, my uncle suggested we check out Baba. Hands down one of he best sushi places I have ever chowed down at. If you’re not a picky eater, I highly suggest choosing some of the “chef’s selection” menu items. We did the chef’s selection nagiri and don’t regret it. Our fave pic of the night was the Spider-Man, closely followed up by the Ocean’s Heart. Small place, so if you’ve go and a group I’d recommend making a reservation or calling ahead. We were just three and were quickly sat at the bar after arriving.

Bonus: super fun cocktail menu!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 16, 2018

The food looked so good that everybody ordered too much. We were not sorry as everything looked ( and tasted) spectacular. Service was friendly, helpful and professional and we had a good time. The bill was steep for lunch but it was our own doing, probably.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

This is a very authentic and creative sushi restaurant. If you ask for it, they can do it, no matter how unusual. As others have stated, the dining area is small, but don't let that stop you from having a great meal. The parking is more of a concern here. The city put in new sidewalks and oddly managed to put an aluminum light post in a portion of the driveway. It's very easy to get to close. I managed to get so close that I scratched my new care ( with less than 2,000 miles) but in the slightest and tiniest area. Easily fixable, but watch carefully. The lot only holds about 6 cars, so there is alternative parking at the nearby T.D. Bank. If you don't mind a few extra steps, that is far safer and easier. Enjoy!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

This place has such fresh sushi! Perfect place for a date night or GNO. The drinks are great and so is the sushi. We also had a really delicious dessert

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Baba Sushi? Share your experiences!