“Delicious Hidden Gem”

Tandoori
Ranked #101 of 633 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Fusion
Reviewed May 21, 2017

Our experience here was truly delicious. We tried their kebabs, chicken shawarma, and falafels with humus. After our first visit we want to return to try more from the menu. This seems likely mainly a takeout place and they do deliver but there are 4 tables available if you want to sit. Owners were friendly and polite. Prices are very reasonable for the quality and quantity of the food that you are getting. Must try!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed January 23, 2017

I happened to try spicy chicken from here couple of years back and became a fan of it.
If you want to make it more spicy - we can tell them and they will customize it for us.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

Excellent food. Great rice. The ground chicken and ground beef kabobs were fantastic. You should definitely try this place.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed October 5, 2016

Ordered here for the first time and food was decent and plentiful. Price was very reasonable. Such a hidden gem in a sketchy looking plaza. I ordered the chicken kebab cubes that came with rice and salad (lettuce/tomato/onions). They also gave me a small container of hot sauce which I didn't use but it definitely cleared up my sinuses and they also gave me tzatziki sauce. I also ordered the tandoori pitta bread. When I called they asked how many I wanted. I assumed since they asked they must've been small so I ordered 2 but they were the size of a normal naan bread so I could've ordered 1. I also asked for a side of the tzatziki sauce (not knowing it came in the platter I ordered). The tzatziki sauce was good but very liquidy compared to the others I've had. And, they don't give you much of it which I'm really happy they didn't charge me the $0.35 because I could've used 2-3 more containers worth of it. I was overall pleasantly surprised as to how delicious my meal was and I definitely will be back again!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 18, 2016

I like there food, I have tried a lot and all were so good and delicious, there dishes are reflecting Uzbekistan food. It is a good place to eat lunch, or to take away with you.
It is a small restaurant, Workers there they do speak (English, Uzbek and Russian)
Try their rice, Chicken and Kebab.

Date of visit: June 2016