“Share your plate!”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Grafton
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

Growing up as the youngest of seven I usually had no choice but to share. Maybe that is why I love a good tapas restaurant! We hosted out of town guests for dinner and could not have been happier with our night. The sangria is perfectly assembled and sharing a pitcher really gets you started. We ordered an array of tapas that included fried chicken, octopus, rabbit, tortilla, calimari, lobster pie and potatoes. All were incredibly well presented and very tasty. This a great place to have a group meal and spend a night catching up. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

Excellent atmosphere and Bryan was an excellent waiter with great recommendations! Amazing espresso martini!

Prices were reasonable and the selection was very broad. I'm sure anyone could find something they like.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

The first time my husband and I visited Bocado, we needed help navigating the menu. Our friendly waitress gave us some suggestions and it was amazing -- loved the fried goat cheese with honey, the pheasant sausage, and there really was nothing we didn't like! On another visit with friends, we happily went through a few rounds of excellent sangria while noshing. One of my favorite restaurants -- but don't expect a quick meal!

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

We LOVE Bocado! I have to admit, we were intimidated when we arrived for our first dinner there 4 or 5 years ago because it was our first experience with a real tapas restaurant. Clearly, it all worked out fine because it is definitely our favorite date night destination.

We've also brought my mother in law for Mother's Day dinner, and celebrated adult birthdays there as well. Typically we don't see many children here.

The food is simply incredible, and the service is nearly flawless. I would highly recommend Bocado without hesitation!

Reviewed July 24, 2016

I would eat here every week, if I could. The staff and prompt and courteous. The food, care and flavors are astounding. It is my favorite place to dine at. It does seem to be noisy (for me) during the weekend. But on a Tuesday night date, it's perfect. I'm not even a fan of Sangria and I love their watermelon sangria, fried goat cheese, and Kobe sliders. Yum.

Been to Bocado? Share your experiences!