“Excellent breakfast”

Parkway Diner
Ranked #87 of 626 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 19, 2018

I used to go to the Parkway Diner many years ago for an inexpensive dinner. The dining space has been renovated and there are many comfortable tables. The two of us had the veggie and Greek omelets. Both were substantial and not greasy. The service was excellent and the parking lot across the street was a bonus. We will return before too long.

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

This is my diner of choice in the area. I love the simplicity of their menu along with the Italian favorites (meatballs, Italian sausages). There is just something about dipping your runny egg with a slice of Italian bread, soooo good. The corned beef hash is also a favorite (one of the reasons I order their Shamrock St. breakfast every time). Staff is pleasant and will split breakfasts for your children (the amount of food is very filling and definitely easy to split among children).

1  Thank SR621
Reviewed November 10, 2017

Parkway diner has been my favorite breakfast spot of mine for my entire life (54 yrs old). Since they renovated the back it's a wonderful place to take the family for a tradional Italian dinner. Love this place

Reviewed November 22, 2016 via mobile

We love breakfast here, great staff, full bar! The service is top notch and the environment is clean and fun. Lunch and Dinner menu are very good as well, standard diner fare as well as good Italian food.

Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were planning on going to boulevard diner but it was too packed so we ended up going across the street to parkway. I'm glad we stopped in because the breakfast was amazing. I had an omelet and my boyfriend got the shrewsbury special. Everything was delicious, service was good, price was right, and portions were very generous! Will definitely be returning!