SpringHill Suites
Orbitz.com
Agoda.com
CheapTickets
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 11, 2020

Incidentals hold was said to be $20 they changed it to 30 after I was checked in for 3 hours no answers as to why. Site says they offer premium movie included but that doesn’t work says internet connection isn’t working so you can’t watch them. Speaking of WiFi I was charged premium data charge when I didn’t select that. I don’t like sneaky tactics so I won’t be back

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Kate Hyde, Sales at SpringHill Suites Wrentham Plainville, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with Trip Advisor. Every process put in place is aimed at providing you with an unforgettable hotel experience. From your recent feedback, I am disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations. We have address review with the staff the importance of making sure we are following procedure to ensure transparency as well as following up on guests requests in a timely manner. Since High Speed Internet is automatically charged when signing into our internet service, we have reviewed how to handle and rectify. Thank you and Safe Travels!