Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2021 via mobile

What a great new hotel for any type of travel. Being so new obviously everything is very clean but the lobby is extremely inviting and well done including fireplace and bar which is currently closed due to covid. Rooms are great and quiet. Fitness room is amazing. Didnt use the pool but did sit by the fire pit for a few minutes to relax last night.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Kate Hyde, Sales at SpringHill Suites Wrentham Plainville, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review - we are happy to have had you as our guest! We are a new hotel and excited to be open with some great amenities still available to our guests. I am so happy that the fitness center - now you know when you are back in the area , you will not need to find a local gym with a day pass option! Please do not hesitate to contact me, if I can be of any assistance to you in the future. Thank you again and Safe Travels.

Reviewed December 11, 2020

Incidentals hold was said to be $20 they changed it to 30 after I was checked in for 3 hours no answers as to why. Site says they offer premium movie included but that doesn’t work says internet connection isn’t working so you can’t watch them. Speaking of WiFi I was charged premium data charge when I didn’t select that. I don’t like sneaky tactics so I won’t be back

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with Trip Advisor. Every process put in place is aimed at providing you with an unforgettable hotel experience. From your recent feedback, I am disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations. We have address review with the staff the importance of making sure we are following procedure to ensure transparency as well as following up on guests requests in a timely manner. Since High Speed Internet is automatically charged when signing into our internet service, we have reviewed how to handle and rectify. Thank you and Safe Travels!