“Good take out food”

Ming's Deli
Ranked #19 of 29 Restaurants in Wrentham
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed November 9, 2017

We had no food in the house so my wife suggested we get Chinese take out. The food was very good and was still hot when I brought it home. The boneless spare ribs were outstanding.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed October 21, 2016

Leah is always so friendly. Great personal service. The food is very good but not too fancy, which is what we like. This is the only Chinese restaurant we have found within 20 miles that has real Lo Mein, not American spaghetti with Chinese seasonings.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed February 21, 2016 via mobile

I was fortunate to find Ming's Deli to provide the food for a "panda themed" baby shower in January. I worked with Lia to put together a great menu of appetizers for over 30 guests and she was wonderfully accomodating and helpful. I could not have found a better array of food at such a good price!!! Everything was delicious and people raved about the food, especially the crab Rangoon, which is the best I have ever had anywhere! I recently revisited to try more of her Crab Rangoon and Chicken and Broccoli. I was not disappointed! Try it for yourself or a group of friends!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed September 10, 2013

went into mings deli to get some food today, i wasn't sure how it would be since when i walked in i noticed they had like card board for walls and it seemed like more of a convenience store than a chinese resturaunt with all the scratch tickets and lotery machine and everything. place was honestly a dump and was nervous to see how my food would come out with how the place look. when i got my food it just didnt seem to fresh at all and had little taste. maybe since im use to other places around me. not impressed most likely wont be back

Date of visit: September 2013
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Ming's Chinese food is great. The egg rolls are the best, the sauce for the Peking ravioli surpasses any other restaurant. They know our order and my voice on the phone. Nice people, great service.

Date of visit: April 2013