“Usually a great experience”
Review of Oliver's Tavern

Oliver's Tavern
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 24 August 2015

We visit this restaurant often and especially like the pub area in the back (Planck's Tavern). Food and atmosphere are both really good. The server can make a good nite even better---or worse. Tiffany is one of the best. Last nite, however, we ended up with Adrianne. No personality. When I asked for coleslaw instead of soup she told me that would be an extra charge. Please-it's cabbage and mayo.

Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

Having eaten at many a fish restaurant during a Cape weekend was looking forward to something different. Oliver's fit the bill. Had the chicken cordon bleu which was so good. Moist chicken, tasty ham, cheesy, breaded goodness. Baked potato was ok but I wish I got the fries after seeing them go by. Opted for the salad to start instead of the soup, it was ok. May have been better off with the soup.

Table mates had the salmon(good but found the glaze a little sweet to their liking) and prime rib.

They were pretty busy but our server was attentive.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

I had wanted to eat at Oliver's. Is one of my uncle's favorites, he's unable to get out any more but suggested we eat there. I stopped by late on a Saturday afternoon to get a reservation parking lot was about 3/4 full even then. As for 7:30 but said we may be late she said no problem I will get you in. We did arrive late near 8:15 their large parking lot was overflowing. Inside our name was still on her roster looked in the bar a bit noisy, ask if the offer was still open for a table no problem we were seated in a quick manner at a nice booth.
Our server was very helpful & friendly. Drinks arrived, a very good Cosmo and a Jack on the rocks just the way my wife likes.
The menu is large, the server was helpful on ideas. She enjoyed a shrimp cocktail and clam chowder, I a nice dinner salad and the Tavern Char-Grilled Steak Tips, served with garlic mashed potatoes it was very good with a good cold beer.
Oliver's service is the best ever they know how to serve good food on a busy Summer night
"Will return"

Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

Would go again. First restaurant we went to when we arrived at Cape Cod and had a great experience. The flat bread seafood dinner was terrific

Reviewed 27 July 2015

We ate on the restaurant side and it was very comfortable. Quieter than the tavern and nice atmosphere. Food was good - steamers and broiled scallops. Drinks were also good - margaritas and specialty martinis. Great for kids as they have giant fish tanks for them to look at. Waitress was excellent.