“Only fair”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed August 31, 2015

3 adults and 2 children for dinner. D-I-L liked her steak tips, though they got cold waiting for silverware setup. For the rest of us, only fair food. Rib eye and a broiled fish plate were mediocre; kids pizza and pork sandwich were not appetizing. Would not give this place a second chance.

Reviewed August 24, 2015

We visit this restaurant often and especially like the pub area in the back (Planck's Tavern). Food and atmosphere are both really good. The server can make a good nite even better---or worse. Tiffany is one of the best. Last nite, however, we ended up with Adrianne. No personality. When I asked for coleslaw instead of soup she told me that would be an extra charge. Please-it's cabbage and mayo.

Reviewed August 4, 2015 via mobile

Having eaten at many a fish restaurant during a Cape weekend was looking forward to something different. Oliver's fit the bill. Had the chicken cordon bleu which was so good. Moist chicken, tasty ham, cheesy, breaded goodness. Baked potato was ok but I wish I got the fries after seeing them go by. Opted for the salad to start instead of the soup, it was ok. May have been better off with the soup.

Table mates had the salmon(good but found the glaze a little sweet to their liking) and prime rib.

They were pretty busy but our server was attentive.

Reviewed July 29, 2015

I had wanted to eat at Oliver's. Is one of my uncle's favorites, he's unable to get out any more but suggested we eat there. I stopped by late on a Saturday afternoon to get a reservation parking lot was about 3/4 full even then. As for 7:30 but said we may be late she said no problem I will get you in. We did arrive late near 8:15 their large parking lot was overflowing. Inside our name was still on her roster looked in the bar a bit noisy, ask if the offer was still open for a table no problem we were seated in a quick manner at a nice booth.
Our server was very helpful & friendly. Drinks arrived, a very good Cosmo and a Jack on the rocks just the way my wife likes.
The menu is large, the server was helpful on ideas. She enjoyed a shrimp cocktail and clam chowder, I a nice dinner salad and the Tavern Char-Grilled Steak Tips, served with garlic mashed potatoes it was very good with a good cold beer.
Oliver's service is the best ever they know how to serve good food on a busy Summer night
"Will return"

Reviewed July 27, 2015 via mobile

Would go again. First restaurant we went to when we arrived at Cape Cod and had a great experience. The flat bread seafood dinner was terrific