See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 28, 2016

Ok, I stayed here because of the price then in terms of price -value you get what you pay. The room and bed was clean the bathroom was also clean but in terrible condition then it was not nice to see. The good thing is that is very well located and people was nice, it was snowing very hard and the management shovel the snow constantly during the night, then if you want low cost and location this will be good for you. This hotel is for one night only and if you can avoid the shower then you will be ok. In walking distance there is a gas station a Denny's, a panera bread and very close there is a Walmart and a mall then it is not all bad.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 4, 2016

Non-smoking room had cigarettes burns in sheets. Bath tub backed up and filthy. TV was a tube and only two channels out of 30 that were barely viewable. Sink bugs in the room. No internet password provided. Workers couldn't speak English so complaints fell on the way side. Highway noise unbearable. Was real retro. Bates Hotel!! Cops sitting in the next door parking lot watching over Hotel most of the evening. Felt like I was staying in a 3rd world country. You would have better odds underneath an over path.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

Take your $40 and go get a room somewhere else. The bathroom was not clean, the fridge was disgusting and very loud, one set of lights could not be turned off. All of this and the jerk who's car alarm chirped every minute at 11pm. About 11:25 we finally called the desk and the guy said he'd handle it. We heard him knock on two doors, ask if it was theirs and then leave. It wasn't resolved. Every time I started to fall asleep it woke me up again. We packed our stuff at 12am and got a refund. The guy didn't even apologize for our hassle. We took our business elsewhere for almost the same price and it definitely was not a dump like this place.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Warning, this place is infested with bedbugs. The rooms are dirty and unsafe. Room 242 had broken glasses all over the floor and the lights are dim. This is the worst motel in the America. I got beg bug bites all over my body from room 116. I went to the office and ask for a room change. They gave me room 242 which was unclean and unsafe. It had broken glasses all over the floor and a tiny sharp piece poked my foot. They refused to pay for medical care. Just a terrible place.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2016

I've given many chances and money to stay here and I'm done. Booked our 2 night stay and was given room 240.. oh how 240 will be forever etched in my memory banks.. the room was clean and smelled fresh with a plug in air freshener (seems these air fresheners are very common even in a past review I wrote about that) but things escalated to just pure gross and near puking levels on what was yet to come..

Check in was a breeze and for the price (2 nights fri-sun) for under $100 in total is very cheap. My friend and I had a timed reservation and after driving 3 hour's to get here, I wanted to take a shower before leaving for the reservation.

Running my shower I was all ready to shower when I stepped into the tub and absolutely no exaggeration the tub flooring not only sank about two inches but literally felt like stepping on a water bed. Another example is how a hot water bottle feels and sounds like when filled. This is Extremely squishy and extremely dangerous because I swear to god I felt like I was going to fall through the tub.

As I tested the tub flooring again with one foot because I thought I was dreaming, it was very clear how this flooring squished and made a gurgling sound of water underneath the tub. Oh but it gets worse. Upon stepping on this, without warning the drain began belching this nauseating stench of rotten eggs and sulphur. Gagging for air and on the verge of puking I quickly dressed, showed my friend who was with me the squishy tub and this rotten egg smell began seeping into the front room. I immediately told my friend to pack her stuff and ran down to the office to warn them and change rooms because the backed up sewer rotten egg smell is very dangerous to inhale.

After telling the clerk who helped us check in, she said she would grab the owner / boss. Now I wanted to show one of them directly the tub and how unsafe it was and to let the people directly below (room 140) of the danger of this backed up sewer smell or the roof collapsing above their heads but neither the owner nor clerk wanted to see it or seemed very concerned because the owner / bosses reaction was "they forgot to drain it" forgot to drain it?? Wth does that mean?

The owner / boss apologized and switched us to the last rented upstairs room as she said but from what I saw several rooms seemed unoccupied because the rooms that are clean and ready to be rented have the window curtains wide open. I'm no dummy I've been to A LOT of hotels / motels and I know how it works.

The final straw is as follows. You expect when you stay for more then a day that your bed, linens would be changed upon coming back to the room after being gone for the day right??? WRONG!!!

This is the 2nd time and 2nd review that I mentioned that the beds were NOT changed or nicely tucked in, but by God the towels were changed. How in the heck do you mess this up? Towels changed but miss making up the beds? And what's with the toilet seats being the wrong size ? They don't fit over the lip of the toilet which extends another inch or two outwards?

I'm so lost for words and done paying any more with my hard earned cash. This place has turned to something one flushes daily. I DO NOT recommend this place to anyone who values cleanliness or respect for customers. No comps or room fare deductions for the smelly and deadly vapors that I had to ingest and endured or the smell of pot lingering outside from others toking it up near my room.

I'm so done. Plenty of other hotels all around this pile of feces.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends