All reviews biscuits and sausage gravy golf trip large room the breakfast area indoor pool would definitely stay here again minute drive beds were comfortable star hotel nice hotel hotel is located yogurt a great stay other hotels the hotel staff firekeepers casino josh
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Given hassle over trying to pay for an upgrade, was finally given upgrade while waiting outside in vehicle. Extra $5 charged to my card for checking in? After my room was already paid for... Then go out to eat, come back room door was open, asked to view footage, and personnel couldn't get ahold of management that lives in apartment in hotel, nor did management even attempt to contact me after I requested to speak with them about it. Then to top it all off, at 4am in the morning we're woke by loud banging all the way down the stairs. Personnel were dragging a fold a bed down the stairs, instead of even trying to be quiet... this place is poorly ran. The building was ok. But the personnel made our experience of going out of town quite horrible. Pay the extra $20 and go somewhere else...

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Josh P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

Trinity,

We are sorry about your experience, but at check-in we told you we didn't upgrade third party website bookings due to commission issues. We also watched the footage and you guys didn't close the door behind you when you left your room. I wasn't able to call you because the phone number given to us by Expedia doesn't work. If you have any other questions, please call the hotel. We always tell guest to directly book with the hotel.

Thanks again,

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Not impressed. The room was extremely dated and had a very strange odor. Every employee I came across had dirty clothes on. Breakfast consisted of hard, orange scrambled eggs. Really disappointed. Doors and locks were totally sketchy. Window was extremely hard to lock. Hallway really had a smell of cat urine.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

The appearance is not the best. Kind of has a mildew smell in the hallways. Rooms are decent sized. Small breakfast area and minimal breakfast selection. There is truck parking for all truckers. And Walmart is close by, which is always convenient.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

This hotel had same ratings as holiday inn but cost $40 less. So we tried it and were quite pleased. Friendly front desk staff. Quiet despite being right off highway. Comfortable bed. Lots of good outlets for charging devices. Efficient and fairly quiet ac. Decent free breakfast (though I wish they had granola, but maybe Kellogg’s doesn’t make granola). The breakfast area overlooked the indoor pool which looked nice. The computer was very slow at checkin but they more than made up for that by booking us into a large room with whirlpool tub to apologize for slow check in. Wonderful stay. I became a member at checkin (an easy process that saves us $5) and may check out other hotels in this chain based on our positive experience. It’s between a 4 and a 5. The relaxing hot tub leaves me feeling generous in my ratings.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Jay P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2018

Julia,

Thanks for giving us a great review. We appreciated your patience while checking in. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

This hotel was very conveniently located off the highway. Breakfast was hot and tasty, and sufficient selection. Room was clean and comfortable. Checkin was quick and easy. Parking was no problem. We enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family