“Good for, good service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

On the recommendation of a customer, I stopped in for dinner. I took a seat at the bar and had Susan as a server. I had the grilled salmon and asparagus. The portion was very large, the salmon was cooked nicely, and everything had a good flavor. I definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

We recently had a family Christmas get together here. My wife and I shared the 20 oz Porterhouse steak. It came with 2 sides. We had a salad and the fries. The salad was very fresh. The steak was cooked as ordered and was excellent. Others in our group had the sirloin steak, the ribs and the prime time. Everyone was satisfied with what they ordered. Service was very good. The only negative was the that our table was located right near the doorway which had lots of traffic.

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I always love our trips to luckys there food is great and amazing service will return again and again

Reviewed January 3, 2018

A diversified menu with very good selections, very good preparation and very large portions. Lamb and steaks particularly popular. Many love the prime rib. I like the chicken selections.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

I went for dinner with family and we had French Dips,Burger with FF and Beers. The service was very good and the food was good also.

Been to Lucky's Steak House? Share your experiences!