See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 21, 2016

The accommodations were very nice, and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. After we got home we discovered that my wife had left her contacts and contact lens case there. We called them and they had indeed found them. I asked if they would mail them to us and offered to pay the cost for that at which time they told me they would cover that cost. We found that to be exceptional and we will certainly stay there again and highly encourage others do to so also..

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Roger C
Reviewed November 7, 2014

Needs to be painted and cleaned. There was an odor of stale smoke. Dirt and dust on every register, temp control, tile in bath. Tissue dispenser was empty and dirty. Stains on every towel and washcloth. I planned on spending two nights. I slept with my own blanket and pillow on top of bedspread. I did not sleep well. Oh, beware the breakfast served was donuts, cold cereal and coffee.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Dianne B
Reviewed September 23, 2013

In my line of work I often travel a lot and when I go for the weekend I try to bring my wife along, so we can enjoy the experience together, especially now that all of the kids are grown. Oddly enough this motel was initially found by mistake. I'm happy to say that we still had a very good stay over at this place as well and I would highly recommend checking them out yourself to see if you like their motel. It's always a pleasant feeling to pull in to a small motel and find a place that really cares about their customers and takes care of the property.

Side note....

We'd previously stayed just a little further up the road at the Bay Motel (also a nice place), but it was somewhat late when we were coming in on a Friday night and we'd been driving quite a bit coming back towards our neck of the woods. By this time we just wanted a nice place to get some rest. The valuable lesson we learned here is that if 1 of our 2 new favorite places to stay is full for the weekend we can call the other motel and almost always guarantee that we'll get a nice room at a very reasonable price.

If you're looking for a nice place with great service at a reasonably low price, then I highly recommend you give these guys a call and make your reservation today.

Jeffrey S Wyrick

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Jeffrey W
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stayed here on short notice when passing through town, and it was absolutely fine. Obviously it is a motel so you expect the associated level of quality for your money -- it's cheap to stay here, after all.

Our room was clean, the shower was brilliant, the guy working on reception was friendly (and rang us in the room a bit after we checked in to check if all was well). The fridge and aircon were in good order, the wifi was great, the beds were decent. The price included a basic breakfast -- coffee and raisin bran, or some other cereal. What's not to like?

I'd stay here again.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Clare H
Reviewed April 17, 2012

This motel is not one I'd recommend to anyone. We got a one-bed room.. and it was TINY.. barely enough room to walk around the bed. The room was not clean (my 11 month old some found a used syringe on the floor), the shower didnt drain at all. The bed was hard (thats some of the worst back pain I've had in a while!!), the blankets were all stained and holey. The front desk was not friendly. Asked for new bedding at around 7 or 8 pm, (my son had spilled his drink on the bed) and I was told not to bother them at night, and to call back at 11am. If I hadnt had my own personal sheets in the car I would have had to sleep on wet bedclothes. (And when we did get replacements, the owner actually asked HOW the bedclothes got wet..) The hole in the door is not a peephole.. it's just an open hole.. I put paper towels in the hole to stop the draft. At night, the smell from the factory down the road is enough to wake you. At one point we heard our neighbor vomitting. I dont have much good t9o say about the hotel... Yes, there is cable/satellite, but the tv is broken (there were lines going through the tv and you had to literally hit the tv just to be able to see through them). The price was decent.. 180 for 2 adults and a baby for one week. My advice... skip the delta motel and anything owned by this man... He owns the bay motel half a block away.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family