“Nice Surprise ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

In Bay City to look at a car and we decided to try the Old Lumber Barron's and didn't know it had converted to Cafe Cremosi.
We found the menu to be diverse with more than just Italian.
My wife ordered a steak and I tried the salmon special.
We both felt the meals were well prepared and very tasty. The salads were fresh with homemade dressings.
I enjoyed a craft beer, the ESB, which was good.
We will come back.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant recently moved into a new location from it's previous one. We went there on a Saturday night and did not have a reservation. We arrived about 7:00 pm and had to wait about ten minutes for a table to become available. Once we were seated the waiter came over immediately to tak our drink orders. Then he told us what the daily specials were. I got one of the daily specials which was a ravioli dish comprised of a combination of meat filled and spinach filled ravioli. The sauce was delicious and not too heavy or overpowering. I was drinking water and the waiter was quite attentive to refilling my water glass. My dining companion order a fish dish and thought it was very good as well. I would suggest making reservations especially if dining on a weekend or with a larger group.

Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

We tried the new location in Lumber Baron's and were pleased with the larger space and the fact their food quality has stayed the same. Excellent Pasta ala Vodka and the special Salmon with artichokes and asparagus. Yum! We will be back!

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

After waiting AT our table for 30 minutes (we actually timed it) without a word from the wait staff... we got up and walked out! We had planned going here for a Birthday after friends had raved about the food... called and made a reservation (which was lost)... and were so disappointed with the wait, we decided not.

30 minutes... no drink order... no wait staff... and only one other party of 6 at the other end of our table. That's ALL that was in that side of the restaurant.

Avoid at all cost. Thank you for running what was already a difficult Birthday.

Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

This place had the worst service and was majorly over priced. My salad was nothing but lettuce and two slices of cucumbers with watery dressing. My sister got charged an extra $3 because her salad was a Caesar salad. Was just lettuce with three croutons and a little dressing. The manager was very rude! Will never come back here. Definately not worth the price they charge.

Been to Cafe Cremosi? Share your experiences!