“Third times a charm...”

Blossoms Asian Bistro
Ranked #23 of 203 Restaurants in Bay City
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Malaysian
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

Went here with my friend and son for lunch and used a BOGO coupon. Crabmeat Rangoon appetizer was excellent. Hibachi steak and shrimp was very good. Cali and spicy tuna sushi rolls were good but could have been cooler. Excellent service. Third time was a charm for me. We enjoyed our food.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Laid back vibe, fresh, tasty and reasonably priced food. I had the Hibachi steak. Fresh sautéed vegetables, lean and tender steak. I'd order it again for sure. The man had Sesame Chicken. I tried his - FRESH! Friendly and fast service. We'll be back!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 12, 2018

stopped in for lunch after many recommendations. enjoyed our meal. the only strange thing was that my meal (sushi) came on the same plate as our appetizer (also sushi) and my friend's meal came out about 10-15 minutes later.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

We have been here several times for lunch and dinner. They have good lunch specials, and the food is very good. And I have been impressed with the wait staff every time... And always somebody different. I highly recommend the cashew chicken and the spicy noodles. If you want a good dessert, the fried cheesecake is awesome.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 7, 2017

Nice ambiance, great friendly staff, good food and nice portions, pretty good sushi and that is saying a lot, I am very picky since I have a Japanese master sushi chef girlfriend, I enjoy visiting and eating here, The Stormchaser says check it out

Date of visit: December 2017