“Great Italian food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2017

Nice classic Italian restaurant. Good food, Pizza and a huge wine selection. Staff was fun and friendly.

LilianaHintz, Owner at Nino's Family Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit to Nino's. It's a very cozy family restaurant and the waitstaff is super friendly. The food was delicious and the atmosphere is genuine. A nice little spot to go on a date or have a family dinner. Or, for no other reason, go to have some real authentic Italian dishes!

Reviewed February 19, 2017

The hubby & I decided to try Nino's for a pizza & a few beers after attending a show at the State Theatre in Bay City last night. My brother in law just mentioned to us that they have the best pizza in town. Sat in the upper part of the restaurant-I guess there is a full dining room also. The restaurant was very clean & very decorative. The service was great ( we arrived a hour before closing ) so I don't know if that made a different. We ordered two beers on tap and received 2 very large beers. Wish I was told in advance how big they were-probably would have ordered a smaller mug for myself. They had our favorite two beers on tap. We ordered the 12 inch ABA ( the works ) thin crust. The pizza was piping hot and outstanding. Most pizza places can't make a thin crust pizza taste this good. We ate the whole thing. I would highly recommend this place for pizza.

Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend went to Ninos about 5 years ago and at that time was not impressed. Very average food at a very above average price. We just recently went back again with my family and had the same exact experience. The ambience is very nice. The restaurants story is pretty neat, the owners go back to Italy every year for half the year and then run this place the other half. The only problem with them traveling back to Italy every year for 6 months is that they have to charge $17 a plate for even there simple items (almost all plates were $17- $19 range) to support there very expensive lifestyle. $17 for about 10 medium sized beef raviolis with salad and garlic bread is a little crazy to me. Now if you look at my other reviews I get around the globe quite a bit, and I certainly can appreciate and pay for good food. So if this was the best Italian I had ever had I would pay top dollar and not complain. But there's is just very average tasting. I hate to say this because I'm sure it will PO the owners but in my personal opinion Olive Garden is every bit as good if not better and a couple bucks a plate cheaper.

3  Thank aruba11344
Reviewed November 29, 2016

Great selection of live music performing here during the cooler months and fantastic service. Having been through a few cities in Italy myself, the selection of Italian dishes is top notch. Would almost make me think the owners frequent there... well that's because they do. Grazie!

Been to Nino's Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!