“Short's 4th of July in Eagle River!!!!”

Short's Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Bellaire
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed July 13, 2018

We were at the Eagle Harbor beach and I ran in to Shaina....married to John(???) who was on site in Eagle River at the "Fitz" IE: Eagle River Inn for the 3rd and 4th of July Short's party.

Can I say that this was such an awesome way to celebrate the 4th???? Beer, good food, LIVE music and fireworks! Enough said! Eagle River is pretty small....so a couple thousand people filled the waterfront....but it was soooooo not "crowded" like downstate!

It is something that I hope Short's keeps as a tradition!!!!

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my food and experience. My only complaint is the menu is a bit limited. I will go back for sure and I hope they fund ways to add more great food options.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Our golf trip went to Short’s for dinner after golf and really enjoyed the place. The food was outstanding and the service was excellent. We were staying at a local resort and the good restaurant service and quality food at a decent price was a welcome experience for us.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Its a brewery and a good one...was presently surprised with food quality had the nacho and pizza would highly recommend both. Mutilated Lips Pizza crust was made from a wheat flour one of best pizza I've had in a long time they didn't skimp on the toppings...menu is simple and limited but remember it's a brewery....

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Good beer, good food ( not your typical bar food ) did I say good beer! Every time we go there we a pleased with our choice. We just need to go north more often so we can enjoy this place more often. Oh and really good beer!