“A Bellaire "5" and U.S. "4"”

Short's Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Bellaire
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed July 18, 2018

This place is tremendously popular and huge with at least three large dining areas inside and one outside. Essentially a brewery restaurant and reservations essential for dinner. Very casual, menu a bit limited, good for the family, but if you want to talk to one another avoid coming here when they have live music. We showed up on a Wednesday night, got seated 30 min after arrival, the place was packed and once we were seated not even in the room with the live band, the music was so loud we left. We actually came here a couple of times lunch and dinner. Salads were good, veggie wraps good, soup of the day excellent. Bellaire Brown beer is excellent for a non IPA. Short's and Toonies were our favorite restaurants during our 5 day stay. Take the free shuttle from Shanty Creek resort.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

We were at the Eagle Harbor beach and I ran in to Shaina....married to John(???) who was on site in Eagle River at the "Fitz" IE: Eagle River Inn for the 3rd and 4th of July Short's party.

Can I say that this was such an awesome way to celebrate the 4th???? Beer, good food, LIVE music and fireworks! Enough said! Eagle River is pretty small....so a couple thousand people filled the waterfront....but it was soooooo not "crowded" like downstate!

It is something that I hope Short's keeps as a tradition!!!!

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my food and experience. My only complaint is the menu is a bit limited. I will go back for sure and I hope they fund ways to add more great food options.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Our golf trip went to Short’s for dinner after golf and really enjoyed the place. The food was outstanding and the service was excellent. We were staying at a local resort and the good restaurant service and quality food at a decent price was a welcome experience for us.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Its a brewery and a good one...was presently surprised with food quality had the nacho and pizza would highly recommend both. Mutilated Lips Pizza crust was made from a wheat flour one of best pizza I've had in a long time they didn't skimp on the toppings...menu is simple and limited but remember it's a brewery....