“Breakfast.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Great food. Busy day after the 4th so wait was long and coffee always full. Lots of baked goods,pies in good variety.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

I loved the brunch. You could order "made to order" omelets from your table. There was fruit, Steal oatmeal with toppings. eggs, meat, biscuits, potatoes, french toast, pancakes.

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

My first visit to Belair. I decided to have breakfast at Lunch Box. My blueberry pancake filled the plate with lots of fresh blueberries and my scrambled eggs were real ,not from a pour. My waitress (I suspect might be the owner )had just the right amount of sass and hospitality to make me feel at home .. The restaurant was clean and very much represented that small town feel . Sometimes it's so worth venturing out in trying something new .

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Every trip up north we come here for breakfast. Freshly prepared, wholesome ingredients, great menu specials. Highly recommend!

Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

Great food and service, friendly people. I had the quiche with fresh fruit, also beef noodle soup, my husband hand eggs, kielbasa and home fries. Everything was perfect. We would definitely return!!