“What a pleasant stay!”
Review of Super 8 Belleville

Super 8 Belleville
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Belleville
Reviewed 30 March 2017

I was so impressed with how our room looked. I usually judge a room by how clean the bathroom is. It was spotless! For the money it was so worth it! Everytime I talked to someone at the front desk, they were all so very nice! We didn't have breakfast there, but the coffee was good! I would stay here again!

Room Tip: We stayed in 219 and had no complaints at all!
2  Thank Donna S

Reviewed 28 March 2017

The toilet kept leaking and you could hear in fill back up all night. One of the towels were dirty. Some mold in the bathroom. But we did not expect much for the price we paid. It was just somewhere to sleep for one night.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2017

This hotel should not be listed online on the corporate website to make reservations if it doesn't follow corporate refund policies and procedures.

I paid for two nights and had to leave one day early due to a family emergency. I was told NO REFUNDS! And not by the manager. The manager wouldn't even be professional enough to speak to me or return my call.

My recommendation is to pay one night at a time. You will not get your money back if an emergency should arise.

Two thumbs down to the owner/operator for customer satisfaction, and cleanliness of the hotel!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

What I like is the location, the refrigerator, microwave, and each day the room is checked and cleaned. I also like how quiet the room is. They have an awesome staff, both in the evening and in the morning.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2017

The hotel is really clean. New owners? New management? I noticed a big difference. The only complaint is that the beds are so hard. I will make this my go to place when I come to town.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belleville
Red Roof Inn Detroit Metro Airport Belleville
0.2 km away
Baymont Inn & Suites Belleville Airport Area
Holiday Inn Express Belleville
Hampton Inn Detroit/Belleville-Airport Area
8 km away
Super 8 Canton/Livonia Area

Been to Super 8 Belleville? Share your experiences!