“Good overall”
Review of Super 8 Belleville

Super 8 Belleville
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Belleville
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Arrived late (9:30) after a dreadful time with roadworks etc. Had to call hotel as we missed it in the dark. Guy on check-in seemed more interested in whether we had dogs with us (we didn't) than getting us checked in. Had to report a smell of cigarette smoke in one room, as didn't want to be accused of that, and to give credit where due, the room was changed without us asking. Rooms and bathrooms were clean; beds comfortable. Wifi didn't work in our room (first floor), but connected in breakfast room - not ideal for looking for next night's accommodation, as it was small, busy and right at reception. Overall, a reasonable stay for the price.

Room Tip: Quieter rooms on first floor - and there is an elevator
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I had the most friendly and helpful receptionist ever, she was very pleasant and helpful.Couldn't have been more sweet, giving me directions to a function I was attending and some great restaurant advice. If nothing else had gone right with hotel this lady ensured I would have left with a good impression. Fortunately everything about the hotel was up to par and I don't give praise lightly. It was clean, roomy with a decent breakfast in the morning.The room itself was well equipped and comfortable. I could go on but suffice it to say I was very pleased with my stay, and although short it was just what I needed at a fair price.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2017

The staff was rude , there were children left unattended, the room smelled terrible, there were drugs being sold and used and the list goes on.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 509jamalt
Reviewed 12 September 2017

This was just a quick last minute visit to see my fiance since we are two hours apart. Definitely a nice place for and excellent price

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017

You shouldn't expect a super 8 to be a nice hotel but I expected to at least get what I paid for. One of the more expensive super 8s I've stayed but also one of the crappiest. Guy that worked the front wasn't the friendliest, pillows need to be replaced, my bed was only made half of my visit. To be only thirty dollars a night less expensive than a holiday inn I expexted more and am displeased with me the place. Once the weekend hit the rooms went from 72 a night to 111 (after taxes) with no advanced warning. Room wasn't worth the 72 for Monday through Thursday much less 111 for Friday night. If I pay 111 for a room I should have a made bed, a more updated room with half decent customer service. Would NOT recommend. Safe to say worst deal I've gotten on a Wyndham hotel so far. Over priced, uncomfortable, unfriendly, ugly, not the cleanest either

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank c00leyt
Reviewed 6 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belleville
Red Roof Inn Detroit Metro Airport Belleville
0.2 km away
Baymont Inn & Suites Belleville Airport Area
Holiday Inn Express Belleville
Hampton Inn Detroit/Belleville-Airport Area
8 km away
Super 8 Canton/Livonia Area

Been to Super 8 Belleville? Share your experiences!