Lowest prices for your stay
US$85
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Comfort Suites
SAVE US$15
PricelineUS$85
Expedia.comUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
All reviews front desk hot tub in town for business the entire hotel room was clean and comfortable hot breakfast first floor silver beach excellent stay definitely stay here again lobby couch sheets
Selected filters
Reviewed December 21, 2020

I was there for my Grandson’s funeral. The way they comforted me was awsome. At check in i requested to be on first floor they Changed my type of room(free) to accomodate me at first floor. Two times my key card was not working for some reason and next day manager slided an apology letter under my door and compensated me for that inconvenience. Thank you and GOD bless you guys.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed December 20, 2020 via mobile

During Covid-19 the entire hotel should be super cleaned-lobby, hallway, elevator and rooms. Most nights there were no more than 10 cars in the parking lot so not a lot of rooms to clean. Fire alarm needed a battery on our first night so it would stop beeping but it was never replaced. TV had no guide and the front desk was clueless why not. Washing machine was out of order for our entire stay and going to a laundry mat was not convenient or easy with a weeks worth of laundry. Breakfast was the same thing every day- packaged danish and muffins. We stopped at a Best Western in N.C. and they made you a hot breakfast to go. The elevator was out of order for two and a half days. The sheer curtain in the room was all covered in mildew from the AC and it could have been washed. Couch had stains on it so we covered it with a extra sheet that we found under the cushions. I don't believe our room was super cleaned before we arrived or it would not have been dusty.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2020

Visting freinds in town. We had 3 rooms and check in was quick. We asked to use meeting room space to play board games and they allowed us. Cleaning looked good to me and breakfast was ok but we understand because of ongoing situation.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 14, 2020

Good place. Have updated a lot since i visited last. Room cleanliness looked good to me. Staff is really helpful when anything thing or information needed. I would recommend this hotel to the travelers.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed July 25, 2020 via mobile

nice accommodations, super clean and spacious rooms, friendly staff. free coffee,Nice items in wending machine.all what I might need in one place Over all excellent stay.very near to silver beach so it’s superb location for stay

Date of stay: July 2020