Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
QualityUS$79
PricelineUS$79
FindHotelUS$79
Hotels.comUS$79
Agoda.comUS$79
Expedia.comUS$79
All reviews new mattresses room was clean waffles first floor furniture pillows freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2020 via mobile

The staff is friendly & caring. While they cannot support the breakfast typically offered due to Covid precautions (thank you for that), you can request breakfast items from the front desk to bring back to your room. We stayed on the first floor, which they switched us to per our request since my mom could not climb stairs. New furniture, new mattresses, new tv and the air conditioner had just been newly installed last week.
Tasteful decor, nice frig & microwave.
The mattress seemed high and firm, I wasnt sure how that would work for me, but it was VERY comfortable.
The place itself is better than its category of 'no frills' and during these tough times: kindness of staff goes a LONG way!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2019

First off, am clerk Mariah bent over backwards. We needed directions to our next destination and the computer wasn't working so she took it upon herself to get directions for us. Explaining our every turn we needed to do. Thank you Mariah for all you did for us.
The hotel is located in a quiet area. Our
Room 120 with 2 queen beds with very clean, great mattresses. Each had a good mattress cover. Only downers were only one garbage can a bit tight in bathroom.
Breakfast offered quite a bit of varieties to choose from.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lindabP4286CR
Reviewed September 30, 2019

We stayed there for one night. Nice, clean, quiet rooms. Decent breakfast. Very friendly service personnel. We would stay there again. There is plenty of free parking in front of the hotel. Hotel is in walking distance to AppleBees.

1  Thank MansonResident
Reviewed September 19, 2019

I have been using this hotel as a stop-over on my trips for 9 yrs now. It always is a pleasure to stay here: CLEAN, SAFE, GREAT PARKING, FRIENDLY STAFF, EXCELLENT ROOMS and BEDS, EXCELLENT LOCATION, QUIET, GENEROUS BREAKFAST....and a price that can't be beat for this kind of service!!!! I stay in alot of hotels.....but this one is my favorite to stay at, for all the reasons above. I highly recommend this hotel. John/ Midland Ontaro Canada

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank John-andrew.mr A
Reviewed September 4, 2019

For the location of the hotel in the town. It was very good. If I come to thjis town again, I would stay at this hotel. the operaters were cordial and pleasant. The hotel was in a good location for what business we had in the area.

Date of stay: August 2019